Job Description Summary
New Role beginning on May 24th! As the point of contact and
"voice of the company" for Transamerica customers, this role is
responsible for providing accurate and complete information to
callers regarding retirement, life, and annuity investment
products. Work as part of a team that is empowered to go above and
beyond to deliver an outstanding customer experience.
Transamerica Honors and Awards
- 100% from the Human Rights Campaign Foundation for Workplace
Equality (February 2021)
- Named to Working Mother's "100 Best Companies" list for second
consecutive year. (September 2020)
- Named to Diversity Best Practices Inclusion Index for third
consecutive year. (August 2020)
- Perfect Score on 2020 Corporate Equality Index (February
Please take a look at this video to learn more about who we are
and what we do!
- Use exceptional customer service and interpersonal skills to
answer calls regarding retirement, life, and annuity investment
- Identify customer needs and provide personalized service to
ensure positive and meaningful outcomes; engage more knowledgeable
team members as needed.
- Locate/research information using multiple
- Coordinate with cross-functional departments to obtain and/or
provide necessary information to resolve issues.
- Document customer inquiries and associated actions; follow-up
on outstanding items in a timely manner.
- Learn and maintain a basic understanding of products,
procedures, and systems
- Achieve department metrics and expectations
- Participate in a team based environment to achieve department
- Associate's degree in a business field or equivalent
- One year of call center or customer service experience, or
financial services industry experience
- Ability to communicate with customers in a professional manner,
orally and in writing
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Proficiency using MS Office tools
For Customer Care, employees need to have the below to
successfully work from home, from a technology perspective:
- Able to hardwire into the internet, no Wi-Fi allowed.
- Internet speed of 10 megabytes per second.
- Understanding of retirement, life, and annuity investment
Please note that the compensation information that follows is a
good faith estimate for this position only and is provided pursuant
to the Colorado Equal Pay for Equal Work Act and Equal Pay
Transparency Rules. It is estimated based on what a successful
Colorado applicant might be paid. It assumes that the successful
candidate will be in Colorado or perform the position from
Colorado. Similar positions located outside of Colorado will not
necessarily receive the same compensation.
The hourly rate for this position generally ranges between
$14.50-$19.50. This range is an estimate, based on potential
employee qualifications, operational needs and other considerations
permitted by law. The range may vary above and below the stated
amounts, as permitted by Colorado Equal Pay Transparency Rule
This position is also typically eligible for an annual bonus
based on the Company Bonus Plan/Individual Performance and is at
Company Discretion at a rate of 6%.
- Office/call center environment
- May work varied shifts -between 7am-8pm Central Time.
What You Receive:
A Comprehensive Wealth + Health package. It's our passion to
empower people, and especially our employees, to add years to their
lives and more life to their years. That means a healthy account
balance and a healthy body to match. As you'll come to discover,
Wealth + Health is a central part of everything we do!
Wealth Benefits; Competitive Pay, Bonus, and Benefits Package;
Pension Plan, 401k Match, Employee Stock Purchase Plan, Tuition
Reimbursement, Disability Insurance, Stock Purchase Plan, Employee
Discounts, Career Training & Development Opportunities,
Health and Work/Life Balance Benefits; Be Well Company sponsored
holistic wellness program which includes Wellness Coaching and
reward dollars, Parental Leave, Adoption Assistance, Employee
Assistance Program, College Coach Program, Back-up Care Program,
Paid Time Off to Volunteer, Employee Matching Gifts Program,
Employee Resource Groups, Inclusion and Diversity Programs,
Employee Recognition Program
Our commitment to inclusion & diversity means that we value
differences. We encourage the unique perspectives of individuals
and are dedicated to creating a respectful and inclusive work