NAR/Care Specialist #3851- $750 HIRING BONUS
Company: Sholom Community Alliance
Location: Saint Paul
Posted on: June 7, 2021
SHOLOM'S CULTURE OF CARE, COMPASSION, & COMMUNITY:
Sholom, in partnership with our community, supports adults in
need to live a full life in a Jewish environment where all are
welcome. Sholom offers a continuum of care ranging from senior
apartment homes and assisted living to short-term rehab and skilled
nursing care, hospice services, memory care, adult day services and
meals on wheels. With more than 100 years of service, Sholom offers
campus-based programs in Minneapolis/St. Louis Park and St. Paul as
well as community-based services across the metro area.
Sholom has built a reputation for excellence in providing high
quality elder care, with both campuses being recognized as Five
Star facilities for overall quality from the Centers for Medicare &
Medicaid. At Sholom, we are a talented team of top-notch healthcare
professionals who are dedicated to providing exceptional care for
our residents. Ideal employees for Sholom are highly motivated
individuals who are passionate about providing services in a warm
and caring manner. At Sholom, you can make a true difference in our
seniors' lives. Apply today to join our Five-Star Sholom team!
BENEFITS OF WORKING AT SHOLOM:
- Sign-On Bonus in the amount of $750 (as applicable)
- Tuition Assistance for ongoing education - Receive up to $5,250
per year towards your education!
- Competitive Wages and Holiday Pay, PM/NOC/COVID hourly
- Comprehensive Benefit Packages - Medical, Dental, Vision, Life
and Disability Insurance
- Paid Time Off (PTO)/Sick and Safe Time (SST)
- 403(b) Retirement Plan with discretionary employer match
- Company sponsored training and development opportunities to
advance your career
- Employee Assistance Programs for physical, mental, and
- Free membership to Sholom's Fitness and Vitality Centers
- Easy access to major bus routes and public transportation
- And many more benefits, discounts, and perks!
HOURS: .8PM, 32 Hours/week
The NAR/Care Specialist provides direct care to residents to
maintain their highest practical physical, mental, and psychosocial
well-being through quality care.
- Perform nursing care responsibilities, assisting residents with
all NAR nursing cares in accordance with care plans and all safety
- Maintain efficient practices when responding to resident's
needs, maintaining cleanliness of facility, and ensuring equipment
- Assist Nutritional Services staff with serving of meals and
enhancing the mealtime experience.
- Provide assistance and respond to call lights, phone and
in-person request for information as needed.
- Maintain and complete all required documentation and charting
on the computer or on forms in an accurate and timely manner
according to policies and procedures.
- Maintain general cleanliness and safety of facility and
resident rooms, providing assistance and follow-up with incidents
- Continually seek opportunities to meet residents' social and
psychosocial needs through planned and spontaneous activities,
engaging residents in meaningful conversations and facilitating
activities as instructed.
- Support various other Nursing responsibilities as needed.
- Current certification through Minnesota Nursing Assistant
- Nursing assistant experience in a long-term care setting
- Heimlich procedure skills preferred.
Sholom is an Affirmative Action, Equal Opportunity Employer. All
qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation,
gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
Keywords: Sholom Community Alliance, St. Paul , NAR/Care Specialist #3851- $750 HIRING BONUS, Other , Saint Paul, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!