SHOLOM'S CULTURE OF CARE, COMPASSION, & COMMUNITY:
Sholom, in partnership with our community, supports adults in
need to live a full life in a Jewish environment where all are
welcome. Sholom offers a continuum of care ranging from senior
apartment homes and assisted living to short-term rehab and skilled
nursing care, hospice services, memory care, adult day services and
meals on wheels. With more than 100 years of service, Sholom offers
campus-based programs in Minneapolis/St. Louis Park and St. Paul as
well as community-based services across the metro area.
The Campus Director of Physical Plant: (a) manages the
Environmental Services and Engineering departments including
planning, budgeting, and delegating to ensure the buildings'
physical plant is operational to meet the needs of residents,
tenants and staff, (b) supervises and oversees the maintenance of
the facility and grounds, keeps them in good repair, and ensures
cleanliness and sanitation throughout the facility in compliance
with all applicable codes.
1) Work closely with the Campus Administrator to oversee the
Environmental Services and Engineering departments.
2) Supervise and coach Environmental Services and Engineering
3) Oversee the management of the Environmental Services and
Engineering departments, including planning, budgeting, and
delegating to ensure the buildings' physical plant is operational
to meet the needs of residents, tenants and staff.
4) Oversee the maintenance of the facility and grounds to ensure
compliance with federal, state and local building code standards
and to ensure ensure cleanliness and sanitation throughout the
5) Ensure quality outcomes and high-level customer service of
the Environmental Services and Engineering departments are
Education, Experience and Credentials
- Degree from an accredited technical school, college or
university in Engineering, Building Operations or related field or
equivalent experience required.
- Five or more years' management experience in facilities
operations, preferably in a senior services setting.
- Five or more year's management experience in facilities
- State of Minnesota First Class "C" or higher Boiler's License
BENEFITS OF WORKING AT SHOLOM:
- Competitive Wages and Holiday Pay
- Comprehensive Benefit Packages - Medical, Dental, Vision, Life
and Disability Insurance
- Paid Time Off (PTO)/Sick and Safe Time (SST)
- 403(b) Retirement Plan
- Tuition Assistance for ongoing education - Receive up to
$5,250.00 per year towards your education!
- Company sponsored training and development opportunities to
advance your career
- Employee Assistance Programs for physical, mental, and
- Free membership to Sholom's Fitness and Vitality Centers
- Easy access to major bus routes and public transportation
- And many more benefits, discounts, and perks!
Sholom is an Affirmative Action, Equal Opportunity Employer. All
qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation,
gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.