Accounts Payable Associate
Location: Saint Paul
Posted on: June 7, 2021
Minnetronix Medical is a preferred partner in the development,
manufacturing and commercialization of complex medical
technologies. We are curious, persistent and resilient. We bring
ideas, identify gaps and provide a unique ability to see and
deliver possibilities. We are one company, focused in several
areas, and united by a singular purpose-deliver results for our
customers to improve outcomes for clinicians and patients
Perform accounting and clerical duties related to the efficient
maintenance and processing of accounts payable transactions.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage the full AP process from receiving invoices, approval,
entry and process payments for assigned vendors
- Match purchase orders to invoices and enter invoices into
- Maintain payment information (ACH and Wire) in banking
- Pay vendors by monitoring discount opportunities, verifying
federal id numbers, scheduling and preparing checks, resolving
purchase order, contract, invoice, or payment discrepancies and
- Report sales taxes by calculating requirements on paid
- Review and final approval of expense reports in Concur for
- Charge expenses to accounts and cost centers by analyzing
invoice/expense reports and recording entries
- Reconciling processed work by verifying entries and comparing
system reports to balances.
- Manage vendor relations, including managing invoice issues such
as missing or late invoices, lost checks, etc.
- Prepare appropriate monthly journal entries and reconcile
balance sheet accounts.
- Work on various projects as requested
- Identify areas for process improvement and drive to
- Other duties as assigned
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Customer-service driven. High degree of accuracy, data entry
skills, attention to detail and confidentiality.
- High School Diploma or GED; Associates Degree preferred
- At least 2 years accounts payable experience
- High degree of accuracy, data entry skills, attention to detail
- Strong written and oral communication skills; ability to
effectively communicate with a variety of audiences across all
- Effective organizational and time management skills
- Knowledge of general accounting principles, regulatory
standards and compliance requirements
- Demonstrates a sense of urgency and ability to meet
- Ability to work independently or as a team member
At Minnetronix Medical, cultural fit is as critical to us as the
skills and capabilities new employees bring to our team. So, we
hire for both attitude and aptitude.
Our cultural values are the pillars of our company and define
how we promise to show up: Unity, Courage, Humility, and Drive. Our
cultural beliefs are the key behaviors we have identified as the
most critical to advance our culture, our team and our company:
- I reach across boundaries to pursue the best outcomes for
patients, customers and the company.
- I am passionate about producing products that help people.
- I collaborate with others, internally and externally, to drive
the best solutions across the full product life cycle: how it
works, how it's built, how it's controlled.
- I value diversity of thought and perspectives.
- I consistently challenge my thinking to achieve our company's
- I demonstrate a positive "can do" attitude.
- I project confidence in the process of design/development.
- I embrace changes and challenges. I am creative and innovative
in my approach.
- I challenge the status quo and continuously searches for the
- I own problem resolution, especially when it's hard.
- I am energized by challenges and the work to solve them.
- I take ownership/accountability in solving problems and
- I have a proven track record of designing and transferring
high-performing products to production.
- I seek new perspective from others to improve both thinking and
- I lead and operate with humility; demonstrating strong
- I build trust in a variety of relationships.
- I successfully use both strong written and oral communication
- I communicate effectively with audiences across all levels,
both internally and externally.
Minnetronix, Inc provides equal employment opportunities to all
employees and applicants for employment and prohibits
discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race,
color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status,
genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender
identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by
federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment,
including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination,
layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and
Keywords: Minnetronix, St. Paul , Accounts Payable Associate, Other , Saint Paul, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!