At the core of every successful company, you'll find a great
team. Our team is truly a family and the heart and soul of the
company. With a Purpose to "make tomorrow a little bit better than
today" for each other, our customers, and our communities, we work
together to create an environment where you can love what you do
and be your best every day as you write yourself into the Lube-Tech
story. And that's one of the reasons we are proud to be recent
recipients of the 2021 Top Workplace USA award and previous
recipients of the 2019 & 2020 Top Workplace award, issued by the
Minneapolis Star Tribune!
We promise to:
Provide a safe environment: We care about each other, and it's a
top priority to ensure we all go home to our families without an
Celebrate what makes us unique: We look for greatness in
everyone, listen to every voice, and find ways to bring out the
best in each other.
Empower each other: We trust each other and create a place where
everyone matters and can make a difference.
Since 1925, Lube-Tech and its founding companies have
demonstrated a people-first, customer-focused approach. Lube-Tech
is a family-owned company that provides advanced energy, fluid
technology, lubricants, and services to OEMs and customers within
the automotive, fleet, and manufacturing industries. Lube-Tech also
operates Reliable Plus, a vehicle wash company that provides
product and service solutions to customers within the c-store,
grocery, fleet, and automotive industries.
The Dispatcher / Logistics Coordinator works directly with the
Operations team to manage the day-to-day operations around bulk and
package deliveries. This role is responsible for the daily
transportation delivery routes, monitoring productivity, safety and
quality. The Dispatcher / Logistics Coordinator will schedule and
route Lube-Tech equipment and drivers in a safe and cost-efficient
manner while also working with customer service advising them of
daily problems and possible solutions. This position will
coordinate tank monitoring and equipment with operations to ensure
accuracy and maximize fill percentage.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES and RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Ensure all customer needs are met and take necessary actions to
address customer requests
- Work with sales & operations to develop delivery routes and
schedules, providing suggestions for the most efficient
- Build relationships with customers through friendly
- Monitor delivery efficiency based upon tank metrics
- Provide recommendations for bulk tank delivery efficiency
- Become familiar with customer operations to anticipate their
- Manage the flow of inventory and delivery documents for all
- Maintain schedules when delivering, to meet customer
- Communicate with customer service and salesmen daily to apprise
them of deliveries and understand customer needs
- Continuously strive to minimize operating expenses
- Operate under and follow all DOT and FMCSR rules
- High School Diploma or equivalent is required
- A degree in business, logistics or relative field is
Experience and/or Training:
- 1-3 years' experience in warehouse operations, distribution, or
- Good presentation skills to effectively share successes and
ideas also required.
- Demonstrated commitment to continuous improvement
- Demonstrated ability to multitask and work to and meet tight
guidelines and goals while not losing creative ingenuity
- Passionate about making a difference
- Well-developed interpersonal skills and ability to get along
with diverse personalities
- Action-orient, results-focused with can-do attitude
- Self-starter, able to work effectively in an environment with
- Demonstrated proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite, i.e.,
Word, Excel, Outlook, Project and PowerPoint and experience and
familiarity of manufacturing software systems with the ability to
learn company's ERP system
- Familiarity with basic research methods and reporting
PHYSICAL AND MENTAL DEMANDS:
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is
frequently required to use a computer screen, sit, and talk. The
employee is occasionally required to stand, and/or walk.
The mental and physical requirements described here are
representative of those that must be met by an individual to
successfully perform the essential functions of this position.
- Work performed in an office and warehouse/manufacturing
- Occasional travel may be required between locations depending
on business needs
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU?
We are always working to ensure our teammates know just how
valued they are. In addition to a competitive salary, comprehensive
health and wellness benefits beginning day one, Lube-Tech offers
teammates a variety of perks, including:
Philanthropy - Giving back to our communities is woven into the
fabric of who we are. Throughout the year, there are many
opportunities for employees, and their families, to get involved
and give back. The Employee Giving Program allows you to donate to
a 501c3 nonprofit of your choice and the Bame Foundation will match
your contribution, dollar for dollar!
Total Wellness - Your health and well-being are important to us
which is why you'll have benefit coverage on your first day of
employment. Lube-Tech offers teammates complimentary use of our
onsite fitness facilities where available. In addition to physical
wellbeing, Lube-Tech offers a variety of mental health, financial,
and other resources to every teammate.
Paid Time Off - All teammates begin earning paid time off (PTO)
upon hire, with the ability to earn 3 weeks of PTO in the first
year of employment!
Paid time off when it matters most - We offer paid time off for
bereavement & parental leave so you can be with your family when it
matters most. We observe eight paid holidays and provide two
floating holidays per year.
Profit-Sharing - A significant factor in employee engagement is
believing you make a difference and have an impact on the success
of the company. Lube-Tech has a history of sharing success with
teammates through its quarterly Profit-Sharing program.
Dress for your day - We know you're more productive when you're
comfortable, which is why many roles at Lube-Tech allow for a
casual dress work environment. We provide uniforms and personal
protective equipment for many roles including drivers, technicians,
Lube-Tech is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action
Employer. Qualified applicants including women, minorities,
veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to