Prep Cook for Verdi Market/Vino Volo
Company: Paradies Lagardre Travel Retail
Location: Saint Paul
Posted on: June 7, 2021
The Prep Cook provides a supreme experience to guests by
preparing high quality meals. The primary goals of the Cook are
1) Prepare delicious, consistent, well-presented food plates
that will delight customers
2) Minimize food waste
3) Keep an immaculately clean kitchen.
This position pays $17/hour.
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Company Paid Time Off
- Premium pay for Worked Holidays
- Complimentary Airport Parking
- On-line Learning system
- Associate recognition Programs
- Merchandise and dining discounts
- Follow production prep list and keep records accurately.
Requisition supplies and equipment as needed.
- Follow recipes and/or product directions for preparing,
seasoning, cooking, tasting, and serving food items.
- Practice excellent food safety and sanitation practices.
- Regularly restock all kitchen supplies and food items required
- Assist with ordering and planning food supplies as directed by
- Maintain clean organized work environment that is free of
- Work well in a fast-paced environment.
Keywords: Paradies Lagardre Travel Retail, St. Paul , Prep Cook for Verdi Market/Vino Volo, Other , Saint Paul, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!