Company: Fairview Health Services
Location: Saint Paul
Posted on: June 7, 2021
We are looking for a casual LPN to fill in for the needs of the
Employee Occupational Health and Safety department.
The Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) performs delegated nursing,
and scheduling functions for the Employee Occupational Health and
Safety (EOHS) department. Functions include delivery of care to
worker populations and pre-registering and scheduling EOHS
appointments for assigned services to the appropriate location with
appropriate providers. Delivery of care includes but is not limited
to collecting data for worker health assessments, immunizations,
first aid services based on protocols, FIT testing activities,
tracking and follow-up of pre-placement/transfer data, reporting
pertinent observations to EOHS RN. Scheduling includes providing
appointment preparedness directions to callers, directing calls to
appropriate area for services, receiving requests for information,
distributing materials in a timely manner and other duties as
- Collects data for worker assessments and for communicable
disease exposure situations.
- Demonstrates ability to deliver care as delegated by the
Employee Occupational Health RN or Medical Consultant.
- Communicates effectively with other members of the health care
team, patients and families.
- Provides support to the Occupational Health RN.
- As a member of the care team, continuously improve work
processes, environment and the overall experience to serve
customers and meet business goals.
- Demonstrates ability to provide care or service adjusting
approaches to reflect developmental level and cultural differences
of population served.
- Current Minnesota LPN License
- Current Basic Life Support - from American Heart Association or
American Red Cross and be current before date of hire
- One year LPN experience in Occupational Health or Two years LPN
experience in other area of practice
- Previous ambulatory care experience
- Five years LPN experience
- Excellent public relations and computer skills.
- Computer skills include email, electronic medical records,
Windows products for reading/running reports, creating Word
- Access to reliable transportation to be present at various
locations to conduct and meet reasonable business needs
Keywords: Fairview Health Services, St. Paul , LPN- EOHS, Other , Saint Paul, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!