Location: Saint Paul
Posted on: June 7, 2021
BearCom is the largest value-added distributor of wireless,
voice, data and video solutions that boost operating efficiency and
increase safety. The company is currently in a high-growth phase
and building a team of people who share core values of positivity,
exceptional work ethic and a commitment to working hard in order to
get the job done. Through partnerships with Motorola, JVC Kenwood,
Avigilon, and the like, BearCom services the mission-critical
communications needs of its sophisticated customer base. With
nearly forty years in the industry and a reputation for technical
expertise and the ability to offer customized solutions, BearCom
delivers a variety of communication applications across a diverse
mix of over 40 end markets in the US and Canada. BearCom's ability
to create tailored solutions for its extensive base of over 20,000
active customers allows them to enjoy relationships with the
Fortune 100 to small municipalities. BearCom's headquarters and
distribution center are in Dallas, TX and the company is currently
partnered with the industry renowned Private Equity sponsor Bertram
Funds out of San Mateo, California.
As a Service Coordinator, you will be responsible for meeting
customer expectations, some of which are quality, performance,
timeliness, and effective communication. Wireless communication
systems include complex radio systems for public safety and
enterprise customers. The ideal candidate must have excellent
communication skills, be organized, self-motivated, customer
service driven, possess a willingness to learn and be reliable. The
Service Coordinator will interface directly with the end customer,
therefore, a professional attitude and effective communication are
- Receive emergency and non-emergency calls and record all
- Address problems and requests by transmitting information to
appropriate resource or provide a solution.
- Receive and schedule resources for trouble calls and for
- Use radio, phone or computer to send crews to appropriate
- Enter data in computer system and maintain logs and record of
calls, activities and other relevant information.
- Provide in route and follow up calls to customers as part of
- Perform administrative and office clerical duties as
- 2 years of proven relevant experience
- Type 35 wpm, with experience in data entry.
- Knowledge of procedures and guidelines for emergencies.
- Proficient in English (oral and written). Bi-lingual in Spanish
is a plus.
- Outstanding organizational and multitasking abilities.
- Must follow company procedures and assist with development and
refining procedures as needed.
- Must have computer skills and proficiency in Microsoft Excel,
Word, and Outlook.
- Must be able to work under pressure and independently, and be
able to meet deadlines for delivering quality solutions in a timely
- Must be an active listener with excellent communication
- Must possess sound judgement and critical thinking.
- Background checks are part of the hiring process, which may
include a Motor Vehicle check.
BearCom offers competitive compensation to all of its employees
as well as comprehensive benefits which include: Medical, Dental,
Vision, 401k, Paid-Time-Off, Holiday pay and much more.
BearCom is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace free from
discrimination and harassment. We seek to recruit and retain the
most talented people from a diverse candidate pool and all
qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin,
disability status, protected veteran status or any other disability
protected by law. All employment is decided based upon
qualifications, merit and business need.
Keywords: Bearcom, St. Paul , Service Coordinator, Other , Saint Paul, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!