Location: Saint Paul
Posted on: June 6, 2021
This position provides and maintains highly reliable network
systems and services, including maintaining a robust cabling
plant(s), phone and AV conference systems for Bethel
- Maximizes network and telecom performance by monitoring
performance; troubleshooting network problems and outages;
scheduling upgrades; collaborating with network architects on
- Secures network system by establishing and enforcing policies;
defining and monitoring access and documenting system designs and
- Assists and perform Network and Telecom related tasks as
directed by companies supporting Bethel's telecom and network
infrastructure. Coordinate construction projects between ITS and
contractors as needed.
- Setting up or terminating telephone service of employees
including voice mail. Moves, Adds and Changes, Call center, Phone
Bridge, etc. Keep hosted 911 database current.
- Working knowledge of Cisco Networking. Working knowledge of SIP
phones / VOIP. A strong commitment to quality relationships and
services. Ability to communicate effectively both orally and in
writing. Ability to work with contractors and vendors. Demonstrated
ability to identify, prioritize and complete tasks in an
environment of competing priorities. Must be detail-oriented and
organized. Must be a proven self-starter, be able to work
independently and but also as a part of a team
- Open to fresh graduates or someone who has relevant experience
in the field.
- Preferreds Bachelor's degree in computer science
- 40 hours per week, 12 months per year position.
- Must be available to work evenings, nights or weekends as
- Must be available for emergency outages.
- Will offer CCENT Certyification to grow into the role.
Keywords: Bethel, St. Paul , Network Technician, Other , Saint Paul, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!