Company: Land O'Lakes
Location: Saint Paul
Posted on: May 6, 2021
Join boundless thinkers from all walks of life working together
to feed the world. Take pride in working with powerful brands,
including Purina Animal Nutrition, Nutra Blend, WinField United,
Vermont Creamery, KozyShack, and more.You'll join a global team
committed to everything from the seeds that go into the ground, to
the technology that improves crop yields and sustainability, to the
nutrition that animals need, to marketing the final
product.Deductions CoordinatorThe Deductions Coordinator serves as
a first line of support for the Dairy Food Trade Promotions
Administration Department. The Trade Promotions Coordinator will be
responsible for managing activities related to the execution and
validation of trade promotions/customer offers, as well as
responding to ad-hoc requests/needs of the sales organization. This
will often require collaborating with cross-functional resources to
meet business needs. Success depends largely on developing an
understanding of the sales staff, their customers, deductions and
promotional offers, and Land O'Lakes products. Some Key
- Working with Sales to clear all Trade Promotion Deductions from
- Partnering with Trade Promotions Team to ensure customer
deductions are setup and processed accurately and in a timely
- Provide administrative support and guidance to the broker sales
- Act as backup and provide support when needed to ensure all
inquiries and requests that come into the Trade Promotions eMailbox
are handled properly and in a timely manner. These may be questions
from our internal partners or our external customers.
- Assist with ad-hoc requests as needed.
- Provide guidance and training on system functionality and trade
policies. If necessary, direct requests to the appropriate internal
support team Experience-Education:
- Bachelor's degree with a minimum of 1 year relevant work
experience desired or 5+ years of relevant work experience in lieu
- Proficient computer skills in Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook,
Word, Excel, OneNote, and PowerPoint).
- Deduction/Vendor Income/Trade Promotions experience highly
- CPG experience highly desired.
- Experience with the following: Salesforce, Account Review,
deduction management systems (High Radius), and ERP systems
strongly preferred. Competencies-Skills:
- Excellent interpersonal communication and presentation skills.
Must be able to work collaboratively with others.
- Must have a strong attention to detail and be accurate and
thorough in your work.
- Must be self-motivated with ability to work independently.
- Must be comfortable working in a fast-paced organization with
ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously. Land O'Lakes, Inc.
is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) M/F/Vets/Disabled. The
company maintains a drug-free workforce, including pre- and
post-employment substance abuse testing pursuant to a Drug and
Alcohol Policy. Neither Land O'Lakes, nor its search firms, will
ever contact you and ask for confidential information over the
phone or in email. If you receive a call or email like this, please
do not provide the information being requested. Land O'Lakes
endeavors to make Landolakesinc.com accessible to any and all
users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility
of our website or need assistance completing the application
process, please contact the HR Solution Center at 844-LOL-HR4U )
M-F 8:00am-4:30pm CT.
Keywords: Land O'Lakes, St. Paul , Deductions Coordinator, Other , Saint Paul, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!