Vehicle Fueler / Cleaner
Company: First Transit
Location: Saint Paul
Posted on: May 4, 2021
Join First Transit as Fleet Care Service Employee - servicing
Metro MobilityOur service provides essential transportation for the
twin cities disabled community. Please join our team supporting the
Metro Mobility service by servicing the fleet.First Transit is
proud to offer:
- $16.50/hour starting wage!
- Excellent benefits package with paid holidays & vacation,
medical, vision, and dental coverage, and 401(k) savings plan.
- Paid sick leave
- Opportunities for Advancement Nationwide! - Advance your career
as Shop Manager, Region Maintenance Manager, or work in our
Greyhound, First Transit, & First Vehicle Services divisions across
- A great work environment!Vehicle Fueler & Washer major
- Work in a fast-paced, labor-intensive manner.
- Fuel all vehicles.
- Check and maintain fluid levels including engine oil,
transmission fluid, coolant, etc.
- Clean and detail the interiors and exteriors of vehicles.
- Maintain service lane in a clean, safe and orderly
- Perform janitorial services of grounds and buildings as
- Complete other maintenance tasks assigned by supervisor.Vehicle
Fueler & Washer requirements:
- Possess valid driver's license.
- Ability to perform physical demands of job which includes
standing and walking for entire shift.
- Ability to work outdoors in all weather conditions including
extreme heat, cold, and rainy conditions.
- Previous experience with cleaning, detailing, lube and tire a
- Ability to work assigned shift, including holidays.
- Be subject to a drug test and DOT physical (paid for by
employer). Employees must re-certify their DOT medical card
annually.Apply today to join our team!First Transit is a leading
provider of transportation contract and management services, moving
more than 350 million passengers annually. First Transit employs
more than 19,500 dedicated transit professionals through
fixed-route, paratransit, college/airport shuttle services and rail
operations at more than 300 locations in the US, Canada, & Puerto
Rico. With a dedication to safety and outstanding customer service,
First Transit sets itself apart from other providers in the
industry.FirstGroup is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified
applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard
to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity,
national origin, disability or veteran status. FirstGroup is also
committed to providing a drug-free workplace. For candidates
applying to positions in San Francisco or Los Angeles California,
FirstGroup will consider for employment qualified applicants with
criminal histories consistent with the requirements of the San
Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance or Los Angeles Fair Chance
Keywords: First Transit, St. Paul , Vehicle Fueler / Cleaner, Other , Saint Paul, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!