Driver - Durable Medical Equip
Company: Fairview Health Services
Location: Saint Paul
Posted on: May 3, 2021
Delivers equipment and supplies for Fairview Home Medical
Equipment (HME). Sets up equipment and instructs customers on use
in accordance with Fairview Home Medical Equipment procedures,
physician orders, customer needs and manufacturer specifications.
Provides minor repair and maintenance on company and customer owned
- Ensures the delivery, receipt and proper function of Fairview
Home Medical Equipment supply.
- Sets up and provides instruction of medical equipment for
- Familiarizes self with Fairview Home Medical Equipment
procedures, physician orders, individual customer needs and
- Loads onto and unloads equipment from delivery vehicle.
- Provides minor repairs and maintenance on Fairview Home Medical
- Coordinates and maintains routine vehicle maintenance
- Insures that vehicle has proper tune-ups and oil changes.
- Insures vehicle contains adequate fuel for operation.
- Submits receipts for maintenance expenses.
- Maintains Fairview Home Medical Equipment stock at various
consignment storage areas.
- Verifies supply against storage area need.
- Delivers equipment to storage areas as needed.
- Completes all daily paperwork completely and accurately.
- Cleans and disinfects equipment per manufacturer
- Performs all other duties in the warehouse as assigned
- Part of an on-call rotation to serve patient needs after hours
and on the weekends
Current MN Driver's License in good standing
High School diploma or equivalent
Keywords: Fairview Health Services, St. Paul , Driver - Durable Medical Equip, Other , Saint Paul, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!