Multi-Site Clinic Director (CPO) - Prosthetics and Orthotics - St. Paul MN
Company: Select Medical Corporation
Location: Saint Paul
Posted on: May 3, 2021
Experience the power of P&O!
NovaCare P&O team is currently seeking a Full Time Certified
Prosthetist/Orthotist (CPO) for a Multi-Site Center Manager
opportunity. Our Multi Site Clinic Director oversees the
management, operations, and clinical services of two Orthotics and
Prosthetics facilities in St. Paul and Bloomington. Supervises all
aspects of the operations including but not limited to regulatory
compliance, patient care, staffing, billing and collections, sales
and marketing, facility maintenance, reporting and
Are you someone who absolutely loves to be of service to others?
Do you enjoy when people depend on you for help? Do you thrive on
building relationships? If so, joining the NovaCare Prosthetics &
Orthotics team will be a great fit for you.
Our experienced and highly trained team is committed to working
collaboratively with each patient to develop a plan of care that
achieves individual goals in a safe, compassionate and efficient
manner. The ideal practitioner should be highly motivated and
excited to manage a comprehensive and lucrative orthotic practice
while providing patient assessment, treatment plan, follow-up care,
and practice management. The ideal practitioner will be a
self-driven and motivated individual that can become a key player
in an already dynamic team atmosphere. American Board Certified
(ABC) certification in Prosthetics/Orthotics is required to be
considered for this opportunity.
In addition to being a part of a P&O team who provides top
quality care, you will also be able to take advantage of NovaCare's
many benefits. These benefits include:
- Sign on bonus
- Student Loan Repayment Program
- Paid CEU's/Licensure
- Flexible Working Hours
- $10,000 Sign-On Bonus!
Hours Needed: Mon - Fri
Compensation. Commensurate with experience.
Applying. To apply, create an on-line profile and upload your
resume to complete our HR application.
Novacare Prosthetics and Orthotics is part of Select Medical
Corporation's Outpatient Division, a nationally prominent, locally
driven provider of outpatient physical rehabilitation with
approximately 1800 locations in 37 states and the District of
Columbia. Throughout the country we operate primarily as Select
Physical Therapy, NovaCare Rehabilitation, Kessler Rehabilitation
Center and KORT. Our highly respected clinical team provides
preventative and rehabilitative services that maximize
functionality and promote well-being. We develop individualized
treatment plans to help achieve each patient's specific goals. Our
integrated local market network allows us to effectively partner
with physicians, employers, payors and case managers to achieve
optimal patient outcomes in a cost-effective manner. We also
provide physical therapy and athletic training services to
professional sports teams, colleges, universities and high.
- Provides daily management and oversight of operations for two
Orthotics and Prosthetics facilities.
- Ensures all assigned facilities are in compliance with state,
federal and local laws as well as Company policy in accordance with
- Directs compliance by ensuring facilities comply with all
regulatory requirements, including but not limited to HCFA,
Medicare, Medicaid, federal, state and local regulations and
Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) guidelines.
Documents compliance with internal reporting and communication
- Ensures all professional staff are appropriately licensed and
maintains licensure and licensure requirements.
- Provides accountability at the facilities regarding compliance
with all Company policies and procedures.
- Assures the facilities provide the highest quality clinical
care and customer service.
- Provides excellent verbal and written communication with
patients, physicians, insurance companies, employers, etc., as
- Ensures all managers and Associates receive new Associate
orientation and continued appropriate training.
- Ensures coordination of vacation, sick and temporary
- Oversees employment decisions including but not limited to
hiring, termination, etc. of Associates at assigned
- Leads the sales and marketing process at assigned clinics in
accordance with Company directives.
- Identifies new business opportunities, new referral sources and
- Monitors and manages expenses incurred related to supplies,
equipment, payroll, temporary/contract staffing, etc. and takes the
appropriate actions necessary to ensure clinic expenses are
administered within budget.
- Monitors and manages daily operating performance using key
metrics including sales, productivity, etc. and takes the
appropriate actions necessary to ensure the clinics meet or exceed
- Ensures the facilities and equipment are maintained in safe and
excellent conditions at all times and the aesthetics of the
facilities meet the highest standards.
- Oversees assigned facilities to ensure all patient care is
being appropriately documented and maintained in each patient's
medical record, in compliance with professional, regulatory and
- Participates in and completes all quality assurance and outcome
documentation, as requested.
- Ensures the profitability of each assigned facility.
- Establishes and achieves customer service, Associate relations
and financial goals for assigned locations.
- Provides direct patient care.
- Minimum of five (5) years of clinical experience.
- Complete knowledge of Orthotics & Prosthetics patient care
- Excellent Clinical skills.
- A strong understanding of all state, federal and local
regulations pertaining to Orthotics & Prosthetics.
- A good understanding of documentation requirements for Medicare
and other payors.
- A strong understanding of billing and collection
- Ability to manage and participate in the sales and marketing
- Ability to develop referral relationships with physicians,
employers, payors, the community, etc.
- Ability to develop and execute business plans and achieve
strategic marketing and operating goals.
- Ability to prepare, interpret and analyze financial
- Ability to manage, motivate and develop managers and
- Effective communication skills for accurate, concise, and
organized oral and written presentation and reports to patients and
- Effective organizational, time management and planning
- Excellent problem solving skills.
- Knowledge of Windows based office technologies (ex. Word,
SPECIAL CERTIFICATIONS REQUIRED:
- American Board Certified (ABC) certification in Prosthetics &
- Cardio-Pulmonary Resuscitation (CPR) certification
- First aid certification preferred.
- Lift/move items weighing approximately fifty (50) pounds.
- Work under pressure in order to meet strict deadlines or
respond to emergencies.
- Excellent oral and written communications skills.
- Quickly and accurately access and enter information using an
- Comprehend and apply complex information.
- Concentrate for prolonged periods of time
- Maintain attendance according to company policy.
- Regularly required to talk or hear.
- Frequently required to stand, bend, walk, sit, use hands to
finger, handle, or feel and reach with arms and hands.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close
vision and ability to adjust focus.
- Ability to push wheeled equipment throughout the facility.
- Fine motor skills adequate for scheduling and preparing
patients, equipment and supplies for treatment.
- Frequent daily travel.
Physical Requirements:Ability to walk, stand, bend, and reach
consistently throughout a work day/shift.
Must have manual dexterity in hands in order to fabricate
appliances. Must be able to lift casts up to 75 pounds.Appropriate
manual dexterity to enable typing (including10-key) throughout a
Ability to lift up to 25lbs, safely, from ground to waist using
proper body mechanics.Ability to carry office supplies up to
10lbs.Visual acuity (near and distant) sufficient to maintain
accurate records, recognize people and understand written
direction.Ability to speak and hear sufficiently to understand and
Select Medical is committed to having a workforce that reflects
diversity at all levels and is an equal opportunity employer.
Qualified applicants are considered for employment, and employees
are treated during employment without regard to race, color,
religion, national origin, citizenship, age, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity, marital status, ancestry, physical or
mental disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic
protected under applicable law.
Keywords: Select Medical Corporation, St. Paul , Multi-Site Clinic Director (CPO) - Prosthetics and Orthotics - St. Paul MN, Other , Saint Paul, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!