Company: The MENTOR Network
Location: Saint Paul
Posted on: May 3, 2021
REM Ramsey, a partner of The MENTOR Network, provides services
for Individuals with intellectual and development disabilities,
Traumatic Brain Injury, Autism, and other complex needs.
Are you looking for a career opportunity where you can make a
difference in the lives of others? Look no further! This role is
critical to our success. As a mission-driven organization, we are
intensely focused on expanding access to services and developing
new and more effective ways of delivering supports and services to
individuals with a range of intellectual and developmental
- Facilitate the implementation of Individual Service Plans (ISP)
and participate in a range of administrative duties including staff
hiring, training, scheduling, and oversight.
- Supervise a team of Caregivers supporting individuals we serve
in the program.
- Provide support to individuals receiving services including:
assistance with daily activities such as meal preparation and
planning; medication administration; and personal care.
- Duties are split between providing direct support, professional
or program activities, and supervision.
- Facilitate community involvement by accompanying individuals on
outings in the community or providing transportation to work or
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- One year related work experience.
- Must be 18 years or older.
- Current driver's license, car registration, and auto
- Other licensure or certification where required by regulatory
- Excellent communication skills with an ability to establish
rapport with team members and those we serve.
- Strong organizational abilities to ensure staffing and
schedules are maintained.
- This is a great opportunity to gain supervisory skills and
experience while still directly making a difference in the lives of
the people we serve on a daily basis.
Why Join Us?
- Full-time position.
- Full compensation/benefits package for employees working 30+
- 401(k) with company match.
- Paid time off and holiday pay.
- Rewarding work, impacting the lives of those you serve, working
alongside a great team of coworkers.
- Enjoy job security with nationwide career development and
Come join our amazing team of committed and caring
professionals. Apply Today!
The MENTOR Network is a national network of local health and
human services providers offering an array of quality,
community-based services. At The MENTOR Network, our core
values-Integrity, Respect, Inclusion & Growth-and the behaviors
that define them, guide how we interact with each other and how we
approach our work. As an organization of people serving people in
37 states, you'll have opportunities from coast to coast.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability/vets
Keywords: The MENTOR Network, St. Paul , Program Supervisor, Other , Saint Paul, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!