Company: Kelly Services
Location: Saint Paul
Posted on: April 9, 2021
Title: Engineer II--Location: Round Lake ILDuration:
12-monthsPayrate: $30-34/hr. Summary
- Responsible for designing, developing, implementing and
evaluating optimal, cost-effective projects and technologies.
- In addition to providing technical support and service to these
areas, the incumbent may also perform the following functions:
supervising, requisitioning, defining, initiating, specifying,
documenting and training.
- --Act independently with minimal supervision to conduct smaller
approved projects. Expected to make suggestion on improvements
based on recent technical knowledge.
- Able to contribute to cost estimating of major capital budget
items and the spending of approved project funds.
- Contribute to the planning and execution of components of the
development process, which apply to product revision or enhancement
or a defined piece of a larger project.
- Ability to manage routine small projects without
- Investigate and analyze customer service problems and design
improvement suggestions. Recommend design improvements.
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to
perform each essential duty satisfactorily.List knowledge, skills,
and/or abilities required.
- --Knowledge of the basic principles in various engineering
- Must have initial training in concepts of ?Six Sigma? quality
- Must know how to effectively run projects, coordinate
contractors, and direct the activities of a technician BS in
Engineering. 1 - 3 years experience.--Why Kelly?As a Kelly
employee, you'll have access to premier perks, including:
- Kelly-sponsored Affordable Care Act health care coverage
available to eligible employees
- Group insurance options
- Service bonus plan
- Holiday pay plan
- Weekly electronic pay options
- Online training campus that provides more than 3,000 free
courses to help improve and develop skills
- Outstanding online employee community Corporate discounts
- Transportation Spending Accounts
- Offered and coordinated by Leslie & Associates. These plans are
not sponsored by Kelly Services.--APPLY NOW!!Why Kelly--?Your
engineering skills are in demand, but how do you find the right
fit? Easy. With Kelly Engineering, our experts connect you with
leading organizations where you can learn and grow, collaborate on
innovative projects, and keep your skills sharp with top
technology. Whether you prefer the variety and flexibility of
short-term projects, or are looking for something more long-term,
we're here every step of the way to find your dream engineering
job.About Kelly--At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next
and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full
potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for
temporary/non-traditional workstyles, because we believe they allow
flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a
better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great
companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span
a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around
the world.Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to
employing a diverse workforce and providing accommodations for
people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as
required under its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work
with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to
Kelly in advance.]]
Keywords: Kelly Services, St. Paul , Engineer II, Other , Saint Paul, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!