Accounts Payable, Billing III
Company: Kelly Services
Location: Saint Paul
Posted on: April 9, 2021
Kelly Services is seeking an Accounts Payable, Billing III
professional for a global leader in water, hygiene and energy
technologies and services in Saint Paul, MN.Job Title: Accounts
Payable, Billing IIILocation: Saint Paul, MNJob Type:
ContractLength: 12-MonthsEst. Start Date: March 2021Hours: 40
hours/week, 8 hours/dayPay Rate: $22 - $26 per hourSummary:The main
function of an accounts payable, billing is to compile data,
investigate billing breakdowns and reconcile past due aging
statements. A typical accounts payable, billing clerk is
responsible for pushing invoices through for payment, working with
vendors to reconcile past dues and monitoring payment systems.Job
- Balance and reconcile batch control totals with source
documents or computer listings in order to locate errors, encode
correct amounts, or prepare correction records.
- Lookup and match shipment data with invoicing data.
- Reach out and communicate with vendors for past due
- Post charges and refunds to individual funds, and computing and
- Audit invoices to ensure correct amounts have been
- Train new vendors on how to submit invoices properly.
- Monitor systems for proper invoice flow and processing.Skills:
- Verbal and written communication skills, attention to detail,
and critical thinking.
- Ability to work independently and manage one's time.
- Ability to apply accounting and mathematical principles to work
- Knowledge of federal, state, and company policies, procedures
and regulations as related to accounting.
- Previous experience with computer applications, such as
Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint, and any other related
- High school diploma or GED required. Associate's degree in
accounting or related financial discipline preferred.
- 5-7 years financial and/or accounting experience
required.--APPLY TODAY!**Important information:-- This position is
recruited for by a remote Kelly office, not your local Kelly
branch.-- If you have questions about the position, you may contact
the recruiter recruiting for this
should be uploaded via the--"SUBMIT RESUME"--button included
within**Why Kelly--?You're looking to keep your career moving
onward and upward, and we're here to help you do just that. Our
financial staffing experts will connect you with premier companies
for opportunities where you can learn, grow, and thrive. Jobs that
fit your skills and experience, and most importantly, fit right on
your path of where you want to go in in your career. It all adds
up.About Kelly--At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next
and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full
potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for
temporary/non-traditional workstyles, because we believe they allow
flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a
better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great
companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span
a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around
the world.Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to
employing a diverse workforce and providing accommodations for
people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as
required under its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work
with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to
Kelly in advance.]]
Keywords: Kelly Services, St. Paul , Accounts Payable, Billing III, Other , Saint Paul, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!