Vault Custodian Fri-Sun 5am-5pm Roseville
Company: CPI Card Group
Location: Saint Paul
Posted on: February 19, 2021
This position is responsible for ensuring accurate inventory of
bank association branded materials in accordance with PCI
requirements for production auditing. Essential Duties and
Responsibilities include the following:
- Ensure inventory accuracy of cards, holograms, signature panels
or other bank association branded materials utilizing process
documentation that incorporates dual verification for all material
transactions (receipts, issuance, returns, WIP movement, transfers
and sample release).
- Utilize inputs from the Production Control group to stage
materials based on Production demands and successfully perform
material transactions within the ERP system to ensure inventory
accuracy and proper material allocation to jobs.
- Perform or coordinate resources to complete initial counts for
incoming materials to establish counts for the internal material
chain of custody.
- Complete waste disposal under dual control as required for
production waste or obsolete inventory.
- Manage the release of samples to Data Management, Production
and Account Managers ensuring that cards are properly documented
- Complete full weekly inventory counts for all cards and
holograms under dual control and troubleshoot/report inventory
discrepancies that are identified.
- Track all production remakes requiring secure cards and
coordinate completion of the remakes with Production and Remake
Coordinators. Assist Remake Coordinators with putting away
completed packages as time allows. Order production remakes from
outside vended services where applicable.
- Provide assistance to the Shipping department for after-hours
pick-ups at the East facility.
- Comply with all PCI requirements for physical security and
- Follow process for tracking and handling production over-runs
including managing overs documentation and periodic review of
- Notify Production Supervisor of count reconciliation
discrepancies and assist Production Supervisor in potential
investigation and lockdown situations.
- Complete Shift Reports to effectively transition information
between shifts. Other duties as assigned. Requirements:
- Must pass all CPI required background checks
- Documentation experience where accuracy and attention to detail
is critical, in an area such as quality assurance, quality control,
bookkeeping, auditing, accounting or banking
- Experience with inventory control
- Excellent math skills
- Ability to use computers (Excel, Word, E-mail and ERP
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work without direct supervision; good prioritization
and organization skills
- Ability to work with others to solve problems and investigate
and resolve discrepancies accurately
- Willingness to exercise authority to ensure secured card
requirements are met
- Ability and willingness to work overtime
- Ability to lift 50 pounds
- Must be able to use a pallet jack and be plant certified for
Company Overview: With more than 20 years of experience as a
trusted partner to financial institutions, CPI Card Group-- is a
leading provider in payment card production and related services,
offering end-to-end credit, debit, and prepaid payment solutions
delivered physically, digitally and on-demand. Covering a broad
range of needs, our solutions include EMV chip, mag stripe, RFID,
dual interface, metal, personalization, packaging, fulfillment,
instant issuance, digital payment services, and more. Benefits:
Competitive pay rates and an inclusive, empowering and rewarding
culture. Solid benefits package including Medical, Dental, Vision,
Long Term Disability, Short Term Disability, Life Insurance,
Accident Insurance, Critical Illness Insurance, FSA, HSA, Vacation
and Holiday Pay, Tuition Reimbursement and 401K with a competitive
company match percentage. CPI is an EEO Employer. A complete
background including drug screen is contingent upon hire.
Keywords: CPI Card Group, St. Paul , Vault Custodian Fri-Sun 5am-5pm Roseville, Other , Saint Paul, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!