Project Data Assistant
Company: Everlight Solar
Location: Saint Paul
Posted on: January 8, 2021
Everlight Solar is seeking a data-minded individual to be an
assistant to our Solar Project Manager. This will be a
work-from-home "remote" position.Our project managers and
assistants oversee and coordinate the entire process for company
projects, assisting customers, team members, and contractors,
ensuring that each project is completed in a timely manner with
- Validates expectations with customers before, during, and after
- Exceeds customer expectations on a regular basis while
performing excellent customer service.
- Successfully manages multiple projects through all phases.
- Ability to work independently under pressure, to organize and
prioritize workloads, and to keep several projects progressing to
completion with little or no direction.
- Ability to weigh options, foresee consequences, and employ good
- Serves as a liaison between field technicians, department
management, government bodies, and customers.
- Use independent judgment to handle and troubleshoot all
inquiries, questions, and complaints.
- Proactively completes projects on time.
- Reviews and oversees completed plans and project documentation
- Monitors equipment production to ensure product integrity.
- Consistently meets the overall project deadlines in a timely
- Builds trust and confidence with contractors and the Project
- Assists with managing multiple subcontractors across multiple
- Recruits and develops business relationships with new
- Drives sales and profitability through effective and efficient
- Understands principles and methods for showing, promoting, and
selling products or services. This includes marketing strategy and
tactics, product demonstration, sales techniques, and sales control
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills; both written
- Extraordinary commitment to the highest level of customer
- Ability to work well with customers in verbal and in written
- Remains calm when dealing with an upset or angry customer and
listens to their concerns/questions.
- Positive, outgoing, energetic team player that enjoys working
in a collaborative team environment.
- Must be fluent with the Apple ecosystem of software (iOS,
macOS, iWork, etc.).
- Proven ability to function in all phases of the project
development, from sales proposals and design, through project
completion and closeout.
- Knowledge/Proficiency in Microsoft Office programs.
- Knowledge /Proficiency in Salesforce.
- Demonstrated sense of urgency and ownership in all
- Ability to collaborate closely with other team members on a
wide variety of projects.
- Prepares timely and accurate paperwork.
- Participates in marketing activities and business development
- Experience with Solar.The successful candidate will be
versatile in all areas of project management and sales support.
They will be able to multi-task and will have experience working in
a highly collaborative environment. Candidates must have strong
leadership skills and work ethic. They must be able to thrive in a
strong, dynamic team environment. Project Managers require help as
they investigate and find potential new projects and sales
opportunities while ensuring that every step of the quote,
scheduling, and fulfillment process of the company's projects are
executed flawlessly. This position is responsible for the overall
success of the projects they manage and will be required to be the
day-to-day contact person for their clients.Everlight Solar is
proudly an equal opportunity employer. We invite veterans, people
with disabilities, ex-cons, people from all ethnic backgrounds, age
groups (18+), and levels of education to apply. Authorized to work
in the US and background check required.Salary range:
Keywords: Everlight Solar, St. Paul , Project Data Assistant, Other , Saint Paul, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!