Anderson Dahlen, Inc. is a market leading contract manufacture
of capital equipment in the Food processing, Pharmaceutical
processing, Industrial process and Vacuum process equipment
markets. We have a long history as a family owned, privately held,
values-based company of approximately 300 employees and growing.
Our team manufactures and distributes products to our customers
worldwide. We are looking to add a motivated individual to our
PRIMARY OBJECTIVE OF POSITION:
Sheet metal grinding/finishing experience is a plus but not
required. Job duties would include a wide range of finishing
operations on various sized stainless-steel weldments such as tanks
and frames to small pharmaceutical components and finishing of raw
THIS FULL-TIME POSITION INCLUDES THE FOLLOWING DUTIES:
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Must be able to read, understand and interpret prints, written
instructions, verbal instructions, and document completion of
- Candidates should be detail orientated and can self-inspect
- Must be able to use a variety of hand tools, power operated
equipment, sand belts, straight liners, and buffers.
- Must be able to learn how to select proper type and size of
tools and media grit for each operation.
- Must have be able to repeatedly lift up to 75 pounds.
- Must be reliable and punctual.
- Willing to change tasks within the shop as workload
- Pass pre-hire physical and drug test.
- Ability to relate well to others and gain the respect of
- Ability to work independently or with others.
- Good communication skills.
- Displays a positive attitude and a strong desire to learn and
Paid Time Off (PTO)
401K with Match
Profit Sharing Program
Long Term Disability Insurance
Optional Short-Term Disability
Employer paid Life Insurance