Anderson Dahlen, Inc. is a market leading contract manufacture
of capital equipment in the Food processing, Pharmaceutical
processing, Industrial process and Vacuum process equipment
markets. We have a long history as a family owned, privately held,
values-based company of approximately 300 employees and growing.
Our team manufactures and distributes products to our customers
worldwide. We are looking to add a motivated individual to our
PRIMARY OBJECTIVE OF POSITION:
The primary responsibility of this position is to work with our
welding team to join stainless steel components together to create
food processing equipment, vacuum processing equipment and
pharmaceutical processing equipment for our customers.
THIS FULL-TIME POSITION INCLUDES THE FOLLOWING DUTIES:
- Works from drawings, sketches, welding symbols,
specifications, and instructions to plan work in proper operational
sequence and determine methods and techniques to be applied.
- Interprets drawings, sketches, welding symbols,
specifications, and instructions to determine methods and
techniques to be applied.
- Welds per drawing specifications, applying various finishes as
needed, on all size weldments.
- Uses care to lay a smooth bead, obtains proper penetration and
fusion, avoids burning or distortion of metal, detects defective
material, unusual conditions or operating difficulties and report
it to the supervisor.
- Maintains equipment and work area in a clean and orderly
- Tack welds as necessary and performs all positions of welding,
sometimes in confined spaces.
- Complies with Company and Department policies and procedures
- Welds all types of materials in structural and sheet metal
sizes and shapes, utilizing a full range of welding processes
including, gas metal arc welding (GMAW), gas tungsten arc welding
(GTAW), plasma and oxy-acetylene cutting along with brazing.
- Checks work as necessary to assure holding prescribed
tolerances to maintain quality standards.
- Works safely and keeps work area clean and clear of potential
- A minimum of 3 years of welding experience.
- Ability to successfully complete AWS/ASME certification
- Ability to demonstrate strong math.
- Ability to read and interpret blueprints.
- Ability to use a variety of hand tools, measuring instruments,
and operation of welding equipment including machine settings for
various welding processes.
- Ability to work on intricate welding processes, both hand and
machine, to develop complex fabrications to closely prescribed
- Ability to perform some fixturing and set-up as required.
- Ability to relate well to others and gain the respect of
- Ability to work independently or with others.
- Good communication skills.
- Displays a positive attitude and a strong desire to learn and
- Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in
Paid Time Off (PTO)
401K with Match
Profit Sharing Program
Long Term Disability Insurance
Optional Short-Term Disability
Employer paid Life Insurance