INTERIM CARE COORDINATOR - METRO INTENSIVE TREATMENT TEAM
Company: Mental Health Resources Inc
Location: Saint Paul
Posted on: November 21, 2020
Full Time Transfer Office, Saint Paul, MN, USMental Health
Fostering hope, health and recovery for those affected by mental
illness and substance use disorder.
See what employees have to say about working at MHR!
Mental Health Resources, Inc. is an Equal Employment
Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. We embrace diversity,
inclusion, and employees who reflect the population we serve. All
qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation,
gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a
INTERIM CARE COORDINATOR - METRO INTENSIVE TREATMENT TEAM (MITT
St. Paul Office
$41,500 base starting salary increased based on
MHR is looking for candidates who are bilingual in Spanish, Somali
or Hmong. Receive a $1000 salary bonus for passing the language
The role of the MITT 1800 Interim Care Coordinator is to provide
behavioral health assessments and interim care coordination
services. This position will interact with a multidisciplinary
service team in Hennepin County at 1800 Chicago and work toward
delivering care and linking each eligible person to needed
community-based mental health, substance use disorder treatment and
primary care treatment. The Interim Care Coordinator works with
clients to develop recovery goals based on their individual needs.
MITT 1800 Interim Care Coordinators will service clients primarily
in Hennepin County.
A few responsibilities of this position include:
1. Meet directly with persons referred to services and through
assessment of needs, establish a case plan designed to meet the
immediate needs and set up ongoing services in the community.
2. Help eligible persons connect to services, support them in the
community until services are in place.
3. Assure that services provided, as developed by the client and
Interim Care Coordinator, are reflected in the Individual Community
4. Coordinate services and supports necessary to assist each client
as they work toward their goal of recovery.
5. Assure that all changes in client status or needs are
communicated through documentation.
6. To the extent requested by the client, provide collaboration and
education to significant others and family members who are interest
in assisting the client in their recovery process.
7. Advocate on behalf of each client to assure the protection of
client rights and privacy, as well as assure that clients
understand the complaint and grievance procedures.
8. Assure that all MHR documentation is completed on time and
within MHR policies and procedures.
A few of the benefits offered by MHR:
- MHR is looking for candidates who are bilingual in Spanish,
Somali or Hmong. Receive a $1000 salary bonus for passing the
language proficiency exam!
- Up to 8 hours of clinical supervision per month provided toward
LICSW, LCSW, LPC, and LPCC licensure
- Intensive two week initial orientation program AND on-going
in-house training program
- Mentors for new case managers
- iPhone, laptop computer, and Wi-Fi provided for all
- Health insurance (including family health coverage) with
employee costs in the top 6% of most affordable health care
options. Competitive dental insurance.
- Automatic enrollment in retirement plan after 1 year with up to
4.5% employer contribution
- 9 paid holidays and 18 days accrued PTO during your first
- Annual merit-based salary increase
- Schedule primarily Monday-Friday day hours
- MHR is committed to working towards racial equity and combating
- MHR is a tobacco free workplace promoting health & wellness for
the individuals we serve and our employees.
- $41,500 base starting salary increased based on
Minimum Education and Experience
Bachelor's degree in social work, psychology or human services
related field. Two years case management experience of which at
least one year is experience in community based mental health with
adults recovering from mental illness or combination of equivalent
experience and training.
Keywords: Mental Health Resources Inc, St. Paul , INTERIM CARE COORDINATOR - METRO INTENSIVE TREATMENT TEAM, Other , Saint Paul, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!