Registered Nurse (RN) - Central Staffing Float Pool
Company: Presbyterian Homes & Services
Location: Saint Paul
Posted on: May 22, 2020
Are you looking for more variety? Presbyterian Homes & Services
(PHS) Central Staffing Float Pool provides relief staffing
resources to our care teams in our Care Centers, Assisted Living
and Transitional Care communities and serves as an important part
of our ministry serving older adults. We are looking for Registered
Nurses (RN) that pride themselves in providing quality care and
services to seniors in a variety of levels of care to join our team
in either a Full Time or On Call Schedule. If you would like
- Have guaranteed pay and benefits (full time only)**
- Earn Premium Pay (extra $60 per shift on top of hourly
- Travel to a variety of PHS locations
- Get to know a variety of people
- Set your own schedule within program requirements
- Gain experience in different care settings (Assisted Living,
Long-Term Care and Transitional Care) --- then we'd like to talk to
you! If you have a passion and desire to enrich the lives and touch
the hearts of older adults, consider joining our team in providing
compassionate and high quality care and services within a caring
Christian culture. The Central Staffing Registered Nurse (RN) is
responsible for the provision and monitoring of high quality
clinical care and services to residents consistent with regulations
and established clinical best practices. As a Central Staffing RN
you are relied upon for providing vital staffing support to our
nursing care teams .
- Registered Nurse with current licensure with the State Board of
Nursing in state(s) in which he/she practices.
- A minimum of 6 months prior experience in LTC, TCU or Hospital
- Current CPR certification.
- Able and willing to travel to communities within a 30 mile
radius of your home.
- Full Time: Available to work a minimum of 60 hours per two week
pay period, have regular and predictable schedule availability, and
be flexible and able to adapt to changing staffing needs.
- On-Call: Able to work a minimum of 5 shifts a month, including
one weekend shift.
- Interest in gerontological nursing, rehabilitative and
restorative clinical practices.
- Demonstrated problem solving skills, dependability, ability to
adapt to the scheduling and staffing needs at various PHS
- Demonstrated compatibility with PHS's mission and operating
- Demonstrated ability to read, write, speak and understand the
English language to communicate with all customers.Presbyterian
Homes & Services (PHS), based in St. Paul, Minnesota, is a
non-profit, faith-based organization providing a broad array of
high quality housing choices, care and service options for older
adults. 6,400 employees serve 25,000 older adults through 45
PHS-affiliated senior living communities in Minnesota, Wisconsin
and Iowa, and through Optage-- home and community services.
Established in 1955, PHS has earned the reputation as an innovative
leader concerned with promoting independence, vitality and
well-being for those they serve.We believe employees are the most
important resource in our ministry and we are committed to an
environment where employees are valued and empowered to make a
difference. With a strong commitment to grow our employees from
within, the development opportunities with us are virtually
unlimited. We offer competitive wages, opportunities for
advancement, ongoing training, and incredible benefits like
education assistance and nursing loan forgiveness.If you have a
desire to honor God by enriching the lives and touching the hearts
of older adults, consider answering the call and join our team. PHS
is an EEO/AA employer. All applicants will receive consideration
for employment regardless of their race, color, creed, religion,
national origin, sex, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital
status, or status with regard to public assistance.
Keywords: Presbyterian Homes & Services, St. Paul , Registered Nurse (RN) - Central Staffing Float Pool, Other , Saint Paul, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!