Site Front Desk Assistant
Company: CommonBond Communities
Location: Saint Paul
Posted on: March 28, 2020
Home is the foundation for everything in life. Since 1971, our
model has been about supporting residents in finding stability and
achieving their goals. It's why we're more than housing—we combine
quality affordable homes with our on-site Advantage
Services—because we believe that with the right support and
opportunities, all people can thrive. Today, over 13,000
people—families, seniors, veterans, and people with disabilities
and other barriers—call a CommonBond community "home." Our core
values are Respect, Integrity, Partnership, Innovation, and
Excellence. We live these values and look for people who embody
them to represent our organization in the community. If this sounds
like you, please consider joining our team.
CommonBond Communities is excited to announce the search for a
part-time Site Front Desk Assistant at our Prior Crossing property
located in Saint Paul. Prior Crossing is a community of 44
one-bedroom apartments that are designed to accommodate formerly
homeless youth. This position will have a schedule of Friday &
Saturday 11:55 pm – 8:00 am for a total of 16 hours per week.
The Site Front Desk Assistant is responsible for greeting visitors,
answering phones, keeps the building secure, and provides
administrative support to the property manager and other site
Why CommonBond Communities?:
- Work-life balance
- Competitive salary
- Employee referral program
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Time-and-a-Half Pay on Holidays
- Employee recognition and rewards program
- A respectful and growth-oriented workplace
- A chance to make a difference in the community!
- Ongoing training and professional development
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS AND ASSOCIATED TASKS
- Answers and directs incoming phone calls, visitors and
residents and takes phone messages.
- Answers general inquiries about programs, services, site
amenities, and promotes the site to the general public.
- Maintains confidentiality of all correspondence or
- Follows all policies and procedures to maintain a safe and
- Maintains resident relations to insure proper image of the
site, staff and CommonBond Communities.
- Refers residents to services staff and programs as
- Provides access to the building as appropriate for emergency
personnel, service deliveries, etc. as needed.
- Attends to building janitorial needs as directed or in response
- Maintains the visitor sign in log book and updates management
staff of visitor issues.
- Maintains the key sign out log for program services.
- Receives and assists with resident complaints and reports to
the property or assistant property manager.
- Assists with recording resident requests for maintenance
- Addresses resident concerns in a timely manner and reports them
to the property manager.
- Complies with all fair housing laws.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal skills.
- Two years of experience working at a front desk/property
monitoring environment or equivalent.
- Knowledge in MS Office Suite (Word, Excel,)
- Detail-oriented; able to manage multiple projects and/or
- Demonstrated ability to maintain an accurate filing and
- Knowledge and ability to work with diverse, economic, racial
and cultural populations.
- Knowledge of safety and security processes and
- De-escalation and negotiating techniques.
- Ability to respond to emergency situations in a calm,
- Ability to answer a multi-line phone system
- Must have access to reliable transportation
- Ability to sit for extended periods of time.
- Ability to lift up to 25 pounds unassisted.
- Use hands repetitively to finger, handle, feel or operate
standard office equipment.
- Ability to reach above and below shoulders.
- Ability to bend at the waist, kneel and stoop.
- Ability to stand for extended periods of time.
- Ability to walk and climb steps, indoors and outdoors in
daylight and evening hours.
Keywords: CommonBond Communities, St. Paul , Site Front Desk Assistant, Other , Saint Paul, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!