Field Service Representative
Company: Stiles Machinery
Location: Saint Paul
Posted on: January 23, 2023
DescriptionJob DetailsAs a Field Service Representative, youll
travel to different customer sites to assist with our machinery and
equipmentwhether installing, troubleshooting, educating, or
providing maintenance.What youll do:
- Perform installation, start-up services, and operation
instruction on all equipment represented by the company.
- Provide prompt follow-up reports on work performed, problems
encountered, and customer concerns.
- Recommend improvements pertaining to the operation and
reliability of our products, when appropriate.
- Form positive relationships with customers and their employees
and serve as adjunct support in resolving equipment problems
through recommendations and troubleshooting.
- Assist in training customers and other Field Service
Representatives in the use, operation, adjustments, and proper
maintenance procedures for our equipment.
- Maintain demo equipment and ensure proper operation; assist in
customer presentation and demonstration, as needed.
- Learn the latest installation/maintenance procedures and
techniques while assisting vendor technicians and other
installers.What you can expect:
- Competitive pay with incremental sign-on bonuses
- Attractive benefits package with health, dental, vision, and
life insurance, plus PTO and retirement options
- Opportunities for on-the-job training, advancement, and earned
- An average of four days of regional travel, with overtime and
mileage reimbursement.What you need:
- Valid drivers license
- Flexible schedule with ability to travel regularly
- Two years of electronic technical school or equivalent
experience, or willingness to learn
- Associates Degree preferred
- Completion of Field Service training program or prior
experience in N/C or P/C service/maintenance or
maintenance/operation experienceIf you are currently an employee of
a Stiles Machinery customer or dealer, we need written approval
from senior management of your current employer before continuing
the application processBase salary $45,000-$60,000 plus
- Associates or better
- Technical/other training or betterExperiencePreferred
- Maintenance or operation experience with woodworking
- N/C or P/C service or maintenance experience
- 2-5 years: Mechanical experience
- 2-5 years: Electronic experience
Keywords: Stiles Machinery, St. Paul , Field Service Representative, IT / Software / Systems , Saint Paul, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!