Senior Database Engineer
Location: Saint Paul
Posted on: January 16, 2022
Array is revolutionizing how businesses leverage and enhance
consumer data. Our platform enables innovative companies and
developers to seamlessly integrate credit and identity data into
their apps, websites or workflows. As a remote-first company, we're
focused on providing opportunities for autonomous individuals to
have high levels of impact at the forefront of the fintech space.
Continuous improvement, experimentation, and a clear mission
stretch us individually and together in service of delivering the
best products for our clients and users. We are building out the
latest generation of credit reporting services supporting hundreds
of thousands of visitors daily, on mobile and desktop. We are
seeking an experienced, results-driven, and passionate MS SQL/DBA
developer to join our remote team. Our ideal candidate is a
self-starter and has excellent communication skills. Our
collaborative environment relies heavily on innovation, technical
savvy, and problem-solving skills. Interested?Wed love to hear from
you! And we are always esp. happy to see any pointers you may have
to your work on Git (GitHub, GitLab, etc.) or a personal Web
- Key member of technical team responsible for key transaction
- Responsible for design, development and implementation of
database changes in a SQL Server environment
- Acts as liaison with Database operations team and Development
- Translates business requirements from multiple business units
to database structure
- Responsible for implementation and support of ETL, monitoring
and reporting processesJob Requirements
- 5+ years of SQL Server experience with both DBA and Data
Development / Architecture Skills (T-SQL, SP's).
- Experience working with development teams to deliver database
objects and database code as needed..
- Ability to reverse engineer stored procedure and table
relationships from front-end systems and end-user
- Experience understanding and documenting system data flow.
- Experience interacting directly with operations management in a
call center or financial services environment.
- Experience and competence creating operational requirements and
turning those requirements into data-outputs.
- Understanding of end-user reporting concepts (date grains,
dynamic grouping, filtering).Best,
The Array Recruiting Team
Keywords: Array, St. Paul , Senior Database Engineer, IT / Software / Systems , Saint Paul, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!