Project Manager/Scrum Master
Location: Saint Paul
Posted on: November 19, 2021
Genesis10 is seeking a Project Manager / Scrum Master for a
contract position with our client in St Paul, MN. --Core
- This role will be a combination of Project Manager and Scrum
Master. Currently work is being executed in a quasi-agile manner,
intention is to move to being more Agile in 2022.
- Experience in managing custom web application development.
- Must be knowledgeable in Order Management application and must
be able to contribute in the product development, challenge
business, Business System Analysts and Developers.
- Experience in leading Order Management application with
integration downstream and upstream.
- Must be able to engage in constructive conversation and give
inputs to QA team in developing test cases, test data.
- Experience in facilitating Agile ceremonies such as Sprint/
Release planning, Back log grooming, Daily standup.
- Managing Azure DevOps to track Epic/Story, development and
testing tasks, bugs, keeping dashboards current for the Sprint,
back log grooming, retrospection.
- Proactively managing risks and issues and getting resolution,
working with business and development team to get decisions made in
a timely manner.
- Demonstrate adaptability to quickly learn and respond to
achieve Release/ product goal.
- Ensure software processes such as reviews are done in
delivering quality product - story, UX, design and code, test
- Bring transparency to Business and IT organization about
development and grow trust.
- Responsible to Monitor, Measure, & Report Progress of the team
including burndown charts, team velocity.
- Ensure good relationship between Product team and business as
well as others outside the team.
- Good problem-solving, organizational, analytical skills and
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills; demonstrated
ability to quickly build trust and relationships, manage matrixed
teams, bridge communication gaps, resolve conflicts, and influence
- Closely works business and product team to gain consensus, and
cooperation in the face of conflicting viewpoints, understand to
change, constraints, etc.
- Good at building relationships and navigating through
- Able to develop and foster collaborative teamwork and
facilitate team dynamics.
- Ability to work independently or as part of a team.
- Self-motivated, well-organized, and detail-oriented.If you have
the described qualifications and are interested in this exciting
opportunity, apply ASAP!Genesis10 has been providing staffing
services since 1999 and is recognized by Gartner as a Top IT
Staffing firm in the U.S. and by Staffing Industry Analysts as an
organization that ---stands out for its sizeable operation,
impressive achievements and as an industry leader in today---s
competitive and dynamic ecosystem.Whether you are looking for
contract, contract-to-hire, or permanent positions, let's connect
today!Benefits of working with Genesis10:--- -- -- -- -- --
Medical, Dental, HSA, 401k, etc are available.--- -- -- -- -- --
Bi-weekly payroll.--- -- -- -- -- -- Established consultant
re-marketing program that provides meaningful and challenging
on-going opportunities.--- -- -- -- -- -- Downtown parking
allowance.--- -- -- -- -- -- Delivery Director for employee success
and support.--- -- -- -- -- -- $1000 referral program with the
opportunity to earn additional income.About Genesis10:Genesis10 is
a Professional Technology Services Firm providing Staffing,
Workforce Optimization and Domestic Outsourcing Solutions. If you
are a high performing business or IT professional with solid,
referenced experience, we want to meet you. Genesis10 recruiters
and delivery professionals are highly accomplished career
advocates, who get to know you beyond your resume to position you
with the opportunities that fit your skills, experience and
aspirations. We have benefit options to fit your needs and a
support staff that works with you from placement throughout your
engagement --- project after project. To learn more about Genesis10
and to view all our available career opportunities, please visit us
at www.genesis10.com ---Genesis10 is an Equal Opportunity Employer,
Keywords: Genesis10, St. Paul , Project Manager/Scrum Master, IT / Software / Systems , Saint Paul, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!