HR Business Partner
Location: Saint Paul
Posted on: March 20, 2023
Hertz is looking for a dynamic and agile HR Business Partner
(HRBP) to join our team!
Major Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide timely, effective and direct coaching to client group
managers, assisting in the development of strong, contemporary
- Provide strategic coaching to business leaders and key talent
related to succession planning, career path development, and
- Ensure consistent discipline practices and legal
- Guide, train and direct leaders on the execution of HR policies
and processes to ensure appropriate legal and corporate
- Employee Relations: Provide HR consulting expertise to all
levels of management and employees. Consults with employees and
managers to address root causes of issues and resolve through a
systematic and analytical approach, including investigations.
- Identify and recommend training & development for the business
unit(s) and assist in developing programs that enhance the skillset
- Help to continue to drive a safety focused culture within
- Identify any compensation issues and recommend solutions.
- Identify problems central to business strategy and forecast
potential obstacles to success.
- Act as an organizational & simplification champion coach who
builds organizational capabilities, reduces complexity and partners
with clients to maximize team performance
- Strategically partner with client managers to design and
implement the most effective global organizational structures and
- Lead leadership assessment in the organization, identifying key
employee strengths and development needs in order to recognize,
select, retain and develop key talent.
- Lead succession planning and talent development strategies for
the organization, identifying critical roles and preparing
potential talent and pipelines mentoring, training, etc.
- Partner with HR team to ensure high quality implementation of
critical HR operating rhythms such as Hertz Organization & Talent
Reviews, compensation planning and performance management,
leveraging assistance as appropriate.
- Develop and oversee strategies to attract, develop, engage and
retain strong and diverse talent and help to drive improvement
based on feedback from the annual employee voice survey.
- Work with leaders and employees to create a positive and
contemporary work environment.
- Provide HR team with appropriate coaching, mentoring and
development opportunities including exposure to HR Business Partner
skills and experiences.
- Ensure continual performance improvement within the corporate
functions, driving processes to facilitate improvement.
- University Bachelor's Degree or equivalent HR Experience
- Master's degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, or
related field, preferred
- PHR/SPHR Certification Preferred
- 3-5 years experience in an HR Generalist role
- Previous Union Experience
- Cross functional HR knowledge
- Business Acumen and knowledge
- Working Knowledge of Employment Laws
- Strong Leadership Skills
- Strong People Management
- Excellent Verbal and Written Communication Skills
- Financial Management skills
- Detail Oriented
- Strong organizational and prioritization skills
- Strategic mindset with strong business acumen resulting in the
ability to connect dots and drive HR agenda with proactive thought
- Demonstrated experience in making sound strategic HR decisions
& assessing executive leadership talent
- Strong presence, seen as influential & respected by
- Ability to work in changing environments, see through
complexity and strategically promote an inclusive / diverse
- Confidence to voice opinions & ideas and willingness to deliver
tough feedback / coaching to leadership
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills; ability to assess
situations make judgments based on practice or previous
- Excellent collaboration, project management, organizational and
change agent skills
- Ability to energize and lead in complex, matrix, goal-driven
Keywords: Hertz, St. Paul , HR Business Partner, Human Resources , Saint Paul, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...