Payroll Project Manager
Company: Horizontal Talent
Location: Saint Paul
Posted on: March 18, 2023
Position Overview: -
- This program manager ensures a successful implementation of
Client Payroll Implementation project.
- An experienced project manager is best able to identify areas
of potential concern and provide guidance to ensure implementation
occurs according to plan.
- This role must have direct experience implementing global
solutions for the country and/or region they are assigned and will
know what it takes to achieve this goal.Position Duties:
- Assist in managing vendor relationships, assessing options,
driving to solutions and strategies.
- Evaluate options, help determine best recommendations and paths
- Create business cases and various decision rationale
- Create and manage project plans, setting targets for
milestones, and adhering to deadlines, removing roadblocks and
escalating as needed.
- Performing quality control throughout the project to reduce any
- When risks are identified create mitigation plan to ensure
timely and accurate delivery of services.
- Regular communications with Global Payroll Program leader to
keep informed on progress of project goals.Basic Qualifications:
- A -bachelor's degree in either business or management
Vendor/contract management and experience is preferred
For stellar candidates, in lieu of degree, candidates can be
considered with industry experience, instead
- Significant/large scale project managementPreferred
- Understanding global payroll vendor landscape
- Regional vendors (ADP, etc.)
- Outsourced vendor for software (config, testing)Soft Skills:
- Leadership skills
- Decisiveness and prioritization
- Problem-solving skillsIT Project Manager II:
- Minimal work direction needed, highly skilled and knowledgeable
to the position and provides best practicing sharing within work
- Responsible for and authorized to manage the IT portion of a
- Provide Leadership to all IT related aspects of the
- Integration (Planning) Management, Global alignment, Provide
Scope, Cost and Resource Management for the project.
- Time Management, Resource planning, Quality Management,
Communications Management, Risk Management and Procurement
- Be objective in setting and assessing work, ensuring team
buy-in.PandoLogic. Keywords: IT Project Manager, Location: Saint
Paul, MN - 55129
Keywords: Horizontal Talent, St. Paul , Payroll Project Manager, Human Resources , Saint Paul, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...