HR Business Partner - Minneapolis / St Paul
Company: The Hertz Corporation
Location: Saint Paul
Posted on: January 28, 2023
Hertz is looking for a dynamic and agile HR Business Partner
(HRBP) to join our team! Major Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide timely, effective and direct coaching to client group
managers, assisting in the development of strong, contemporary
- Provide strategic coaching to business leaders and key talent
related to succession planning, career path development, and
- Ensure consistent discipline practices and legal
- Guide, train and direct leaders on the execution of HR policies
and processes to ensure appropriate legal and corporate
- Employee Relations: Provide HR consulting expertise to all
levels of management and employees. Consults with employees and
managers to address root causes of issues and resolve through a
systematic and analytical approach, including investigations.
- Identify and recommend training & development for the business
unit(s) and assist in developing programs that enhance the skillset
- Help to continue to drive a safety focused culture within
- Identify any compensation issues and recommend solutions.
- Identify problems central to business strategy and forecast
potential obstacles to success.
- Act as an organizational & simplification champion coach who
builds organizational capabilities, reduces complexity and partners
with clients to maximize team performance
- Strategically partner with client managers to design and
implement the most effective global organizational structures and
- Lead leadership assessment in the organization, identifying key
employee strengths and development needs in order to recognize,
select, retain and develop key talent.
- Lead succession planning and talent development strategies for
the organization, identifying critical roles and preparing
potential talent and pipelines mentoring, training, etc.
- Partner with HR team to ensure high quality implementation of
critical HR operating rhythms such as Hertz Organization & Talent
Reviews, compensation planning and performance management,
leveraging assistance as appropriate.
- Develop and oversee strategies to attract, develop, engage and
retain strong and diverse talent and help to drive improvement
based on feedback from the annual employee voice survey.
- Work with leaders and employees to create a positive and
contemporary work environment.
- Provide HR team with appropriate coaching, mentoring and
development opportunities including exposure to HR Business Partner
skills and experiences.
- Ensure continual performance improvement within the corporate
functions, driving processes to facilitate improvement.
- University Bachelors Degree or equivalent HR Experience
- Masters degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, or
related field, preferred
- PHR/SPHR Certification Preferred Professional Experience:
- 3-5 years experience in an HR Generalist role
- Previous Union Experience Knowledge:
- Cross functional HR knowledge
- Business Acumen and knowledge
- Working Knowledge of Employment Laws Skills:
- Strong Leadership Skills
- Strong People Management
- Excellent Verbal and Written Communication Skills
- Financial Management skills
- Detail Oriented
- Strong organizational and prioritization skills
- Strategic mindset with strong business acumen resulting in the
ability to connect dots and drive HR agenda with proactive thought
- Demonstrated experience in making sound strategic HR decisions
& assessing executive leadership talent
- Strong presence, seen as influential & respected by
- Ability to work in changing environments, see through
complexity and strategically promote an inclusive / diverse
- Confidence to voice opinions & ideas and willingness to deliver
tough feedback / coaching to leadership
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills; ability to assess
situations make judgments based on practice or previous
- Excellent collaboration, project management, organizational and
change agent skills
- Ability to energize and lead in complex, matrix, goal-driven
organizations At Hertz, we champion and celebrate a culture of
diversity and inclusion. We take affirmative steps to promote
employment and advancement opportunities. The endless variety of
perspectives, experiences, skills and talents that our employees
invest in their work every day represent a significant part of our
culture and our success and reputation as a company. Individuals
are encouraged to apply for positions because of the
characteristics that make them unique. Qualified applicants with
criminal histories will be considered for employment in a manner
consistent with applicable federal, state and local law. Hertz is a
drug free workplace. EOE, including disability/veteran
Keywords: The Hertz Corporation, St. Paul , HR Business Partner - Minneapolis / St Paul, Human Resources , Saint Paul, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!