Lifeguard, part-time - Starting $17.50/hr
Company: Foss Swim School
Location: Saint Paul
Posted on: January 28, 2023
Foss Swim School is a premier swim school with 22 schools across
the Midwest and decades of proven success training children to be
world class swimmers. We are growing and hiring lifeguards for
roles across our schools.
Lifeguards are used to supplement swim teachers, to ensure we are
applying the most effective measures to keep our students safe by
minimizing and eliminating hazardous situations or behaviors.
Do any of these statements mean something to you? If so, FOSS is
the right place for you.
- You care about providing excellent service
- You enjoy learning through hands-on techniques
- You like to make meaningful connections and a sense of
- You enjoy helping students stay safe while they learn the
lifesaving and life-enriching skills of swimming
- You're looking for a career. Our career path includes focused
positions designed to provide individual growth and
Main Responsibilities as a Lifeguard
- Ensure and enforce the most effective measures are in place to
keep our students safe
- Provide surveillance of swimmers during designated hours
- Administer and coordinate emergency first aid as necessary
- Keep the pool area clean and orderly to ensure the safety of
the students and customers
- Have FUN!
- Must be Red Cross or Ellis & Associates Lifeguard Certified
prior to being offered the position (copy of certification
We know this is the place for you. Schedule an interview today!
Minnesota locations: Blaine, Burnsville, Chanhassen, Maple Grove,
Plymouth, Richfield/Edina, Savage, St. Louis Park, St. Paul,
Vadnais Heights, Woodbury
Keywords: Foss Swim School, St. Paul , Lifeguard, part-time - Starting $17.50/hr, Human Resources , Saint Paul, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!