Child Focused Adoption Recruiter
Company: Nexus Treatment
Location: Saint Paul
Posted on: August 4, 2022
Nexus-Kindred Family Healing has an exciting opportunity for a
Child Focused Adoption Recruiter to join our team in the Twin
If you're looking for a place to use your expertise to help make a
positive impact on youth and their families, look no further! We
offer competitive compensation and excellent benefits, along with a
company culture that's second to none!
Serve as an agent of change in the lives of children by managing an
appropriate caseload for placement in appropriate and loving
adoptive families, and ensure both the child and family are
prepared for a successful adoption.
* Process child referrals, gathering and providing helpful
information regarding the adoption process.
* Build a trusting relationship with child referrals in order to
better assess their readiness for adoption, identify and address
any special needs, and help them through the adoption process.
* Create and implement a marketing plan for Nexus-Kindred/Wendy's
Wonderful Kids to develop and nurture adoption referral sources and
to promote the agency to surrounding communities and resources.
* Build a network of the child's treatment team, significant
adults, and family members to better inform recruitment activities
and build a strong support system to assist with the successful
* Develop a recruitment plan and conduct a diligent search for
potential adoptive families.
Education, Credentials and Experience:
* Bachelor's degree in Social Work (or related field) required
* Minimum of 1 year of experience in related human services youth
and family community-based case work required
* Minimum of 2 years of child welfare experience with an emphasis
in foster care adoption preferred
* Valid driver's license required. Must meet state regulating
agency and Corporate driving requirements
* Proven proficiency with various computer applications, including
Microsoft Office products
* Must be able to travel up to 6 hours/day in a car and at times
stay overnight (duration and frequency vary by contract and
* Bending, twisting, and reaching conducive to an office and travel
* Must be able to perform public speaking on a regular basis
* Very infrequent lifting of no more than 30 pounds.
We provide competitive compensation and comprehensive benefits,
including: four weeks paid time off in the first year of
employment, multiple options for health insurance coverage, holiday
pay, as well as no-cost life insurance and short/long-term
At Nexus Family Healing, we not only support diversity - we
celebrate it and rely on it for the betterment of our employees,
our services, and our impact on the community. We strive to provide
the best quality care for our youth and the best work environment
for our employees through an inclusive team culture. Nexus Family
Healing is proud to be an equal opportunity, affirmative action
Our Workplace Values:
At Nexus Family Healing, our ICARE shared values (Innovation,
Compassion, Agility, Responsiveness, and Excellence) are the
foundation for our actions in the workplace. They define how we
behave with each other, our clients, our partners, and our
communities. Every interaction we have with each other will be met
with understanding, kindness, and helpful action.
Keywords: Nexus Treatment, St. Paul , Child Focused Adoption Recruiter, Human Resources , Saint Paul, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!