Hospitality Recruitment: General Manager - QSR
Company: Patrice & Associates Inc
Location: Saint Paul
Posted on: June 24, 2022
Position Name Hospitality Recruitment: General Manager - QSR
Location St Paul, MN Salary Range $45000 - $55000 Client Overview
Looking for a great career opportunity with a Minnesota based
company and well-respected brand? Our Hospitality Client is
Minnesota's favorite Asian restaurant brand and they continue to
thrive and grow. We are seeking hard-working Managers, Shift
Leaders and Team Members that want to be a part of something
special! Joining this Team means no late nights and no early
mornings, a vibrant and stable organization with over 50 locations
in the Twin Cities plus locations in Fargo, ND, Minot, ND, Sioux
Falls, SD, Sioux City, IA and Baltimore, MD. Why people LOVE
working for this company!
- Great Salary
- Quarterly bonus - 15% for General Managers; 10% for Assistant
- 2 days off per week - no late nights (typically close by 9
- Vacation pay - weeks.
- Growth potential.
- 48 hour per week schedule.Position Overview & Responsibilities
The Restaurant General Manager is responsible for daily operations
of the restaurant.
- Providing leadership to team members -- Restaurant General
Managers are role models with strong leadership skills.
- Drive Sales -- Identify local opportunities to increase sales &
provide excellent guest service
- Control Costs -- Restaurant General Managers are responsible
for managing P&L, budgets, inventory, and ordering.
- Provide Excellent Food Standards -- Restaurant General Managers
ensure that our food is the best possible product &
- Health / Dental / Vision
- Aflac, Life InsurancePosition Requirements
- Must have 2+ years of Restaurant General Manager experience. In
a Fast Food, QSR concept.
- Strong in both BOH + FOH operations.
- Success with leading teams.
- Strong work ethic - with a business owner mentality.
- Strong knowledge of costs, financials, and P&L.
- Must be able to write & communicate clearly in English.
- Positive, upbeat personality required. Your Recruitment Coach:
Culture Fit Questions EOE - Equal Opportunity EmployerInterested?
Contact your Career Coach!
Minneapoliscmack@patriceandassociates.com Fill in the form to apply
for the job. Upload Your Resume* Allowed file extension - pdf,
docx, doc What Clients Say About Patrice & Associates Corina was
wonderful to work with. She was very persistent and even convinced
me to take the second interview, after I had accepted another
offer. It was well worth it to me. I am very excited to get started
in this new position. Brian Willis Corina was wonderful to work
with. Whether you are a candidate looking for a job, or a client
looking for great staff, it takes a lot of time, effort and
persistence. Candidates & clients actually have similar issues -
how to get noticed, attract the best options, maintain the other
party's interest throughout the process, and seal the right deal.
Copyright Patrice & Associates, Inc. All rights reserved.
Powered By ClickTecs
Keywords: Patrice & Associates Inc, St. Paul , Hospitality Recruitment: General Manager - QSR, Human Resources , Saint Paul, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!