Company: Northstar Behavioral Health
Location: Saint Paul
Posted on: May 16, 2022
Job Duties and Responsibilities: (Essentials Functions)
- Full-cycle recruiting including but not limited to job
posting/advertising, phone screening, interviews, reference checks
and offer letters.
- Process, verify and maintain personnel related documentation,
including staffing, recruitment, training, leaves of absences,
transfers, promotions, and performance evaluations using human
resources management system software.
- Responsible for new hire orientation, new hire paperwork, and
training for employees.
- Interpret and explain human resources policies, procedures,
laws, standards or regulations.
- Entering employee data into all systems and software utilized
by Northstar Behavioral Health.
- Processing status changes in all systems.
- Assist staff and supervisors with training, questions and
navigating our scheduling system (WIW).
- Answer HR line and basic employee related questions.
- Assist in filling out unemployment questionnaires and workman's
- Assist with rolling out new policies, procedures and benefits
- Monitoring over-time.
- Running HR reports for the team. (Over-time, no pay,
termination, new hire, birthday, and anniversary reports)
- Gather personnel records from other departments or
- Examine employee files to answer inquiries and provide
information for personnel actions.Required Skills and Experience
(Minimum requirements in terms of educational background, work
experience, licenses/certifications or other knowledge skills and
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Related experience: 1 year minimum requirement
- CPR Certification or attain within 30 days
- Must have 2 years of freedom from chemical use problems
- Must pass a State of Minnesota Background Check
- Must possess a current Minnesota Driver's License with
acceptable driving record
- Ability to use Google Suite and other computer skillsAdditional
Skills and Experience (Preferred or helpful)
- Bachelor's Degree
- PHR CertificationEducationRequired
- High School or betterLicenses & CertificationsRequired
- CPR and First Aid
- Drivers LicenseSkillsRequired
- Critical Thinking
- Cultural Awareness
- Attention to Detail
- Interpersonal skills
- Strong Public Presence
- Relationship Skills
- Time ManagementPreferred
- Medicated Assisted Treatment Model
- Motivational Interviewing
- Microsoft Office
Keywords: Northstar Behavioral Health, St. Paul , HR Generalist, Human Resources , Saint Paul, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!