Company: Vivacity Tech
Location: Saint Paul
Posted on: May 14, 2022
Job DescriptionWhat Impact Will You Make in This Role?As a
Recruiter on our People and Culture team, you will be responsible
for attracting, identifying, sourcing, and screening potential
employees for specific positions.You will...
- Consult to understand the requirements, duties, and
qualifications desired for the specified vacant position(s)
- Draft job description and job advertisements to ensure
attraction to potential candidates
- Collect and analyze data to maintain current understanding of
fair and competitive market salaries, benefits, candidate
availability, and demand for candidates in particular fields
- Consult data and records to identify and select potential
candidates for vacant positions
- Screen candidates, select qualified and interested candidates
for the interviewing phase, and then connect viable candidates with
- Check candidates references and credentials, verifying
experience and backgrounds.
- Counsel candidates on the interview and hiring process
- Organize and attend job fairs, campus events, and other
- Follow up with hiring managers after the interview process to
determine whether a placement can be made; collect feedback when
placement is unsuccessful
- Manage the offer process for candidates selected for
- Manage the new hire onboarding and orientation process ensuring
candidates receive comprehensive introduction to the business and
their individual position
- Maintain compliance with federal, state, and local employment
laws and regulations, and recommended best practices
- Maintain an attitude and philosophy consistent with the company
culture, leading all employees through example
- May assist with other duties within the People + Culture team
as required which may include administering and executing human
resource programs that increase employee experience, including but
not limited to compensation, benefits, and leave; performance and
talent management; productivity, occupational health and safety;
and training and development
- Performs other related duties as assignedWhat Excellent Skills
and Abilities Will You Possess?
- Verbal and written communication skills
- Technical skills with the ability to troubleshoot and assist
and train others
- Organizational skills and attention to detail
- Time management skills with a proven ability to meet
- Ability to function well in a high-paced and at times stressful
- Proficient with Google Suite or similar software with the
ability to learn new or updated software
- Ability to work independentlyWhat Education & Experience Levels
Are We Looking For?
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources, Business Administration,
Psychology, or related field, or equivalent combination of
education and experience
- At least two years of human resources or related experience
- Talent Acquisition Specialty Credential a plus.What Do We
Physically Require of You?
- Prolonged periods of sitting or standing at a desk and working
on a computer What Will We Give You for All Your Hard Work?
- 60,000-75,000 Salary
- Incentive Pay, Quarterly Bonus
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and Voluntary Benefits
- Non-Accrued Paid Time Off
- 12 Days Annual Public Service Time Off
- Development ReimbursementWhat Are Our Values?
- Carry passion.
- Desire excellence.
- Keep dreaming.
- Build community.
- Be Vivacious. In alignment with our goal of continuing to
create a diverse team, we are strongly encouraging candidates of
color to apply.Powered by JazzHR778tPq9dYY
Keywords: Vivacity Tech, St. Paul , Recruiter, Human Resources , Saint Paul, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!