Human Resources Specialist
Company: Micro Control Company
Location: Saint Paul
Posted on: May 13, 2022
This position reports to the Human Resources Manager and is
responsible for providing support for all functional areas of HR,
including recruiting, benefits, compensation, training and
development, employee relations, performance management, employee
engagement activities, compliance and administering policies and
- Drive the full cycle recruiting process for all non-management
exempt and non-exempt level positions, including posting positions,
sourcing candidates, reviewing resumes, phone screening candidates,
coordinating and conducting interviews, facilitating selection
decisions and salary negotiations, administering pre-employment
background checks and reference checks. Coordinate recruiting
events and temporary staffing activities.
- Onboard all new employees and deliver new employee
- Conduct benefit administration responsibilities, including
assisting with employee benefit questions, educating employees on
our benefit and wellness offerings and assisting with the annual
benefit open enrollment process.
- Provide back-up support for payroll and process bi-weekly payroll
- Assist with administering company policies and procedures and
supporting compliance initiatives.
- Be a resource for all employees regarding company policies and
procedures and for those who seek advice relative to questions or
concerns about their work environment.
- Assist with administering the compensation and performance
management programs and supporting training and development
- Assist with HR continuous improvement projects.
- Provide back-up support to Receptionist for daily break periods
- Maintain the company directory, organizational chart and
information provided on the company intranet.
- Participate on the company Safety Committee and support safety
- Provide administrative support to the executive team as
- Able to comply with sensitive and confidential information.
- Other duties as assigned.
Bachelor degree in Human Resources, Business or related field, or
Two years relevant Human Resources experience.
Highly organized and great attention to detail.
Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
Demonstrated proficiency with Microsoft Office tools, including
Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
Human Capital Management (HCM) system experience.
Proven strength in analysis and creative problem solving.
Takes initiative and has a passion for process improvement.
Ability to maintain employee confidence and protect the operation
by keeping human resource information confidential.
Manufacturing industry experience.
Experience with CentrallyHR HCM system.
Experience processing payroll.
Keywords: Micro Control Company, St. Paul , Human Resources Specialist, Human Resources , Saint Paul, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!