StPaulRecruiter Since 2001
the smart solution for St. Paul jobs

Retail Inventory Specialist - Located in Minneapolis Saint Paul International Airport

Company: Hudson
Location: Saint Paul
Posted on: November 16, 2023

Job Description:

Job Description:

Located in Minneapolis Saint Paul International AirportWE ARE OFFERING A $300 HIRING BONUS FOR JOINING OUR TEAM! Grow With Us! Hudson is North America's leading travel retailer. For over 30 years, Hudson has met the needs and wants of travelers in more than 1,000 duty-free, duty-paid, and food & beverage stores.What we will offer you: Competitive rate of pay of: $21.99 per hourDaily Pay- Get your money as you earn itHudson PerkSpot Discount20% Hudson Employee Discount50% Hudson Food and Beverage DiscountPTOPersonal and Parental Leave ProgramsMedical, Dental & Vision InsuranceCompany Paid Life InsuranceEmployee Recognition ProgramsAdvancement and Growth OpportunitiesReferral Bonus up to $500This Inventory Management Specialist Job Is For You, If You Enjoy: Handling the full cycle of the procurement process from creating PO's, submitting them to the vendors, follow up the status of each one of them, vendor reconciliation, resolving account discrepancies, parking invoices and other duties related..Administrative work in an office 85% of the time. The remaining 15% requires walking to the warehouse double checking products and quantities. (This is not a warehouse inventory or "on the floor" retail/sales inventory management experience required job).Create reports from sales trends based on seasonality and inventory on hands to analyze them and create PO's based on data.Direct contact with 55+ vendors to create and maintain an outstanding professional relationship with them to work on product availability, assortment levels and variety to guarantee a proper flow of inventory in the supply chain.Working at our Hudson Distribution Center located in Bloomington, MNYour Team is counting on you as an Inventory Management Specialist to: Open availability to work the scheduleWork a full-time schedule Inventory Management Specialist Key Responsibilities: Procurement/Purchasing full cycle (Analyze data, create PO's, submit PO's, follow up with vendors, park invoices.)Accounts payable for the whole facility.Daily communication with vendors (internal & external) as needed to research and resolve discrepancies regarding payment to accounts.Review purchase orders and/or other related documentation for completion and compliance with accounts payable policies, procedures, and contractual requirements.Adherence to accuracy of data entry, quality of coding, providing detailed information where applicable.Communicates with Receiving Warehouse Personnel to ensure compliance of PO's and documents. (Quantities received PO accuracy, etc.)Effective written and verbal communication skills.Follows up and resolves outstanding accounts payable issues as they arise.Performs month-end duties and meet other accounting calendar deadlines on a monthly basis.Required Qualifications: SAP or Inventory management software is required.Extensive Microsoft Excel experience required with knowledge of different formulas and functions like VLookup, pivot tables, etc.Excellent time management and analytical skills.Strong attention to detail, accuracy, and problem resolution.Excellent organizational skills.Must be detailed, accurate, thorough, and able to monitor work for quality.Ability to manage multiple priorities at the same time.Hudson is an Equal Opportunity Employer of all qualified individuals. All employment decisions are made without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, citizenship, disability, military leave or veteran status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable federal, state or local law. We are committed to creating an inclusive workplace in which we value diversity and unique experiences, backgrounds and identities.All offers are contingent upon successful completion and passing of background checks and/or employment verification results. #AF123QANote to staffing agencies: Please do not contact Hudson (including the recruitment team or any hiring managers) regarding this position with candidates. If assistance is needed in filling any position for Hudson, a member of our recruiting team will reach out directly.

Keywords: Hudson, St. Paul , Retail Inventory Specialist - Located in Minneapolis Saint Paul International Airport, Hospitality & Tourism , Saint Paul, Minnesota

Click here to apply!

Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!

I'm looking for
in category

Log In or Create An Account

Get the latest Minnesota jobs by following @recnetMN on Twitter!

St. Paul RSS job feeds