Company: Keurig Dr Pepper
Location: Saint Paul
Posted on: March 14, 2023
Job OverviewMerchandising Supervisor in St. Paul, MN and the
surrounding areasThe Merchandising Supervisor is responsible for
recruiting, selecting, training and developing merchandisers, among
point-of-sale and pricing activities.Details
- This position will be based out of our St. Paul facility;
supporting customer's stores in St. Paul and the surrounding
- Will directly manage a team of around 15 direct reports.
- This position will be working 5 consecutive days which can
- Recruit, select and develop new hires; manage a team of
- Adhere toKDP merchandising standards, inspecting the execution
and implementation of point-of-sale (POS) initiatives.
- Route merchandisers for sales and deliveries.
- Ensure cost-effectiveness and maintaining high levels of
- Ensure that company pricing is properly displayed.
- Provide merchandising coverage for vacation routes.
- Identify sales opportunities for Sales Representatives to
pursue. Total Rewards
- Benefits, subject to election and eligibility: Medical, Dental,
Vision, Disability, Paid Time Off (includingpaid parental leave,
vacation, and sick time), 401k with company match, Tuition
Reimbursement, and Mileage Reimbursement
- Annual bonus based on performance and eligibility Requirements
- High school diploma or general equivalency diploma (GED)
- Lift up to 50 lbs repeatedly
- Push and pull up to 100 lbs repeatedly
- 3 years of merchandising experience
- Valid driver's license
- Reliable vehicle Company OverviewKeurig Dr Pepper (KDP) is a
leading coffee and beverage company in North America with dual
headquarters in Burlington, MA and Plano, TX, with annual revenue
in excess of $11 billion. KDP holds leadership positions in soft
drinks, specialty coffee and tea, water, juice and juice drinks and
mixers, and markets the #1 single serve coffee brewing system in
the U.S. The Company maintains an unrivaled distribution system
that enables its portfolio of more than 125 owned, licensed and
partner brands to be available nearly everywhere people shop and
consume beverages. With a wide range of hot and cold beverages that
meet virtually any consumer need, KDP key brands include Keurig -,
Dr Pepper -, Green Mountain Coffee Roasters -, Canada Dry -,
Snapple -, Bai -, Mott's - and The Original Donut Shop -. The
Company employs more than 25,000 employees and operates more than
120 offices, manufacturing plants, warehouses and distribution
centers across North America.Benefits built for you:Our people are
the heart of our business, which is why we offer robust benefits to
support your health and wellness as well as your personal and
financial well-being. We also provide employee programs designed to
enhance your professional growth and development while ensuring you
feel valued, inspired and appreciated at work.Keurig Dr Pepper Inc.
is an equal opportunity employer and affirmatively seeks diversity
in its workforce. Keurig Dr Pepper Inc. recruits qualified
applicants and advances in employment its employees without regard
to race, color, religion, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender
identity, gender expression, age, disability, genetic information,
ethnic or national origin, marital status, veteran status, or any
other status protected by law. EOE Minorities/Females/Protected
Keywords: Keurig Dr Pepper, St. Paul , Merchandising Supervisor, Hospitality & Tourism , Saint Paul, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...