Retail Cashier, Minneapolis Airport
Company: Delaware North
Location: Saint Paul
Posted on: January 21, 2023
The Opportunity Delaware North Travel and Hospitality is hiring
full-time or part-time Retail Clerks to join our team at
Minneapolis Airport in Saint Paul, Minnesota. As a Retail Cashier,
you'll be responsible for providing excellent guest service and
managing all transactions accurately and efficiently. Minimum pay
rate: $16.50 / hour
Information on our comprehensive benefits package can be found at
At Delaware North, we care about our associates' professional and
personal wellbeing. We have a comprehensive benefits program
designed to give our associates the comfort, safety, and stability
they need to deliver exceptional service to our guests. All
associates are eligible for benefits including weekly pay, employee
assistance program, training and development, employee discounts,
and flexible work schedules. Medical, dental, and vision insurance,
401(k) with company match, paid vacation and holidays, and tuition
reimbursement are available for eligible associates.
- Greets and acknowledges guests, answers their questions, and
assists them whenever possible.
- Processes sale with the appropriate point of sale system
accepts payment, counts change, and bags merchandise.
- Maintains records related to sales.
- Routinely stocks merchandise and faces items on shelves.
- Verifies amount of bank at the beginning and the end of each
- Maintains a clean and organized store or stand.
- Maintains orderly back-stock and knows where goods are to be
- Completes all related close-out paperwork.
- Performs other duties as assigned. Qualifications
- Previous experience in retail or customer service environment
- Good communication skills; ability to communicate with guests
- Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously in a fast-paced
- Ability to work independently and as a team member.
- Basic math skills; ability to accurately handle money and count
- Capable of following job guidelines and supervisors'
instructions. Physical Requirements
- Ability to lift and carry up to 25 lbs.
- Ability to stand for the entire length of shift.
- Ability to walk up and down stairs frequently.
- Bending, reaching, climbing on the step stool.
- Visual acuity is sufficient to see and distinguish merchandise
and operate point-of-sale system.
- Majority of time spent in the indoor, climate-controlled
environment of retail store.
- May also be exposed to a partially sheltered outdoor
environment subject to climate fluctuations. Who We Are At Delaware
North, you'll love where you work, who you work with, and how your
day unfolds. Whether it's in sporting venues, casinos, airports,
national parks, iconic hotels, or premier restaurants, there's no
telling where your career can ultimately take you. We empower you
to do great work in a company with 100 years of success, stability
and growth. If you have drive and enjoy the thrill of making things
happen - share our vision and grow with us.Delaware North
Companies, Incorporated and its subsidiaries consider applicants
for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, creed,
gender, national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran
status, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected status.
Delaware North is an equal opportunity employer.
Keywords: Delaware North, St. Paul , Retail Cashier, Minneapolis Airport, Hospitality & Tourism , Saint Paul, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!