Location: Saint Paul
Posted on: September 22, 2022
Lyngblomsten Care Center has an opening for a full-time
*NEW WAGE SCALE*
- Wide range general cleaning of common areas
- Resident room cleaning
- Must be able to lift 50 pounds
- Requires bending, standing, stooping, pushing, pulling and
reaching above shoulder level.
- Positive attitude
- Ability to work independently and as a team
- No prior experience necessary- training will be provided
- Must be able to read and understand English
Come join our team!
Lyngblomsten is an award-winning Christian nonprofit organization
serving older adults through healthcare, housing, and
community-based services since 1906. Join our team, touch lives,
and make a difference!
Lyngblomsten does not discriminate in employment on any basis
protected by law. Please tell us if you require any special
arrangements during the interview process. Upon conditional job
offer of employment, all applicants will be subject to a State of
MN background study.
We offer competitive pay and outstanding benefits, paid training,
and scholarship opportunities.
Our benefit package shows how invested we are in our employees. At
60 hours a pay period you are eligible for:
- Affordable Medical and Dental
- HSA account, plus Employer contribution of:
- $2100 annually for Single
- $4200 annually for Family
- Free Employee Life Ins. and LTD insurance
- 200% match on of your 2% contribution to a 403B
- Flex/PTO starting at 4.62 hours earned per 80 hours. (Up to 3
weeks the first year)
- Short Term Disability Earn 56 hours per year.
- 7 Holidays
Lyngblomsten is an equal employment opportunity organization and
affirmative action employer. Minority, Disability, Veteran,
Keywords: Lyngblomsten, St. Paul , Housekeeper, Hospitality & Tourism , Saint Paul, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!