Company: Buffalo Wild Wings
Location: Saint Paul
Posted on: August 7, 2022
Job DescriptionWe are looking for Bartenders to create a unique,
personal experience for guests by making personal connections with
a genuine interest in what brings our guests to the restaurant. You
blend equal parts enthusiasm, attention to detail, and knowledge of
our extensive food and beverage options. Spark interest and make
fans for life with talk of sports, interesting beverages to pair
with great food, and a great personality. You entertain and engage
guests with a great attitude that makes them fans for life!
The successful candidate will have a neat appearance and engaging,
- Provides excellent customer service by taking orders and
building a rapport with guests.
- Prepares alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages for guests.
- Checks identification to ensure guests meet minimum age
requirements for consumption of alcohol.
- Handles card and cash transactions, ensuring that cash drawer
is accurate at the end of the shift.
- Keeps an eye on patron intoxication levels and respond
- Serves alcohol responsibly, and work with management when
needed to maintain a safe environment.
- Cleans the bar and the surrounding area of spills and other
messes as needed.
- Restocks inventory including stemware, glassware, garnishes,
etc. to ensure proper levels.
- Replaces kegs and restock bottles of alcohol when
- Performs other duties as requested.
RULES OF PLAY
- You know the business. You have one plus years of recent
- You are a team player. You're not afraid to roll up your
sleeves and jump in to help your team.
- You show passion & commitment. You strive in a fast-paced
environment and are in it to win the game. If it were possible,
you'd bleed black and yellow.
- You have strong time management and organization skills with an
excellent attention to detail
- You know basic mathematical and can handle money
- You understand or will learn Point of Sales systems fully.
- Your customer service, communication, interpersonal and
hospitality skills are extraordinary.
- You have knowledge of proper sanitation, food safety and
- You will become completely familiar with our menu.
- You thrive in fast paced and high intensity environment for
extended periods of time.
- You are reliable and dependable to cover your shift as
- You maintain positive working relationships with all team
members and managers.
- You must be legally able to work in the US; verified by
SMACK TALKYou'll be working for the hottest brand around – and
having tons of fun doing it. What else is in it for you? A lot!
Competitive pay, Team Member discounts, incentive contests,
insurance options, flexible scheduling. Join our Team – and get
ready for a whole new ball game.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Keywords: Buffalo Wild Wings, St. Paul , Bartender, Hospitality & Tourism , Saint Paul, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!