Guest Service in Training
Company: Juut Midwest, Inc.
Location: Saint Paul
Posted on: August 4, 2022
POSITION TITLE: Guest Service Specialist SUPERVISOR: Assistant
Manager Essential Duties and Responsibilities of Guest Services:
The main responsibility of this position is to provide outstanding
customer service to Juut guests and perform Front Desk duties in
accordance with Juut's performance and service standards. The Guest
Service Specialist will start out In Training, and as key tasks and
responsibilities are mastered will move through Studio, Senior, and
Master levels. Key accountabilities of this position include those
tasks listed below combined with ensuring positive, uplifting
experiences for all customers, being a resource to guests, artists,
and therapists, and upholding Juut's Daymaker philosophy.
- Know, believe in, and follow through of Company purpose,
mission, values, beliefs, and guiding principles.
- Be a passionate expert: always continue to learn, serve guests
consistently, and always maintain integrity.
- Make a genuine connection always be authentic, respectful,
compassionate, and fully present.
- Inspire an encore: always go above and beyond to give each
guest an unforgettable experience and maintain enthusiasm and
confidence. Guest Interaction
- Greet guests upon arrival with the appropriate welcome utilized
for new or returning guests.
- Check-in guests, give salon tour to all new Juut guests and
offer add on appointments available following guest's scheduled
- Escort guest to waiting area, hang up coat if necessary, and
offer beverage to all guests and Daymaker book to new guests.
- Perform confirmation calls to guests and offer add-on service
- Check out guests by ringing service ticket, closing out sale of
retail products and/or suggesting fitting products, prebooking next
guest appointment, and performing proper goodbye.
- Answer incoming guest calls, book appointments with proper
artist or therapist through matchmaking, capture guest data
completely and accurately, offer add on appointments and up sell
- Make follow up calls to new guests within 24 hours of their
visit to Juut.
- Knowledge of artists at salon location to include services
provided, specialties, level etc.
- Ability to reschedule appointments, when necessary, block
artist time in computer system, distribute gratuities.
- Handle cash to include bank deposits.
- Ability to work during opening and closing hours.
- Attend all training, education, and meetings/huddles as
- Assist with possible other duties as assigned.
- Must always remain professional in demeanor, communication, and
dress (including following proper dress code with professional
looking hair and makeup). Retail
- Stock retail shelves as necessary when product is low, or
retail product order is delivered.
- Clean retail shelves on regular basis.
- Responsible for all product knowledge, continuous product
education, ability to answer product questions as a resource for
the guest. Facilities
- Monitor and refill beverage station items, keep area clean and
- Organize magazines throughout salon to be in order and easily
accessible to guests.
- Clean bathrooms and restock supplies and containers.
- Salon cleaning as determined by management. Qualifications: To
perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to
perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed
below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability
required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable
individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Willingness to take initiative.
- Outstanding customer service and communication skills.
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
- Intermediate computer skills.
- Availability to work salon schedule -nights and weekends
- Ability to interact in a positive and productive manner while
fostering a team-based environment. Education/Training/Experience:
- Education: High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Some exposure to salon, cosmetics or like retail business
preferred. Working Conditions:
- Retail salon environment
Note: Job Descriptions are not exhaustive lists of all skills,
responsibilities, or efforts associated with a position. They
reflect principal job elements essential for performing the job and
evaluating performance. Reasonable accommodations may be made to
enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential
functions of the position. This document does not create an
employment contract, implied or otherwise, other than as "at will"
Salon is open 7 days a week. Must have evening and weekend
32-40 hours per week
Keywords: Juut Midwest, Inc., St. Paul , Guest Service in Training, Hospitality & Tourism , Saint Paul, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!