Prep Cook, Minneapolis Airport
Company: Delaware North
Location: Saint Paul
Posted on: August 3, 2022
The Opportunity Delaware North Travel and Hospitality is hiring
a Prep Cook to join our team at Minneapolis Airport in Minneapolis,
Minnesota.$15.25/hourDelaware North believes in a total rewards
package that helps us recruit and retain the best associates in the
industry. We have a comprehensive benefits program designed to give
our associates the comfort, safety and stability they need to serve
our guests each and every day. Below is a listing of many of our
- 401(k) plan with company contribution
- Life insurance
- Paid Parking
- Paid time offResponsibilities
- Prepares food to specifications before and during unit
- Properly measures, portions, and prepares all food items.
Complies with all portion sizes, quality standards, department
rules, policies, and procedures.
- Retrieves from storage areas all items necessary for
- Maintains food, utensils, and equipment in a clean and orderly
- Labels, dates and wraps food products, adhering to ServSafe
- Performs opening, closing, and side work duties as instructed
and according to proper guidelines.
- Follows and upholds all health codes and sanitation
- Follows all safety, security, and kitchen procedures.
- Communicate with the chef for any special
- Performs other duties as assigned.Qualifications
- Prior food preparation experience is preferred, but not
- Ability to read and comprehend prep sheets.
- Ability to use kitchen tools safely (knives and small equipment
- Ability to follow instructions.Physical Requirements
- Able to stand for long periods of time including bending,
lifting, reaching, and stretching.
- Able to lift 20 pounds or more.
- Ability to move rapidly and coordinate multiple orders.
- Exposed to variable temperatures.Shift Details 1st Shift2nd
ShiftHolidaysWeekendsVariesWho We Are At Delaware North, you'll
love where you work, who you work with, and how your day unfolds.
Whether it's in sporting venues, casinos, airports, national parks,
iconic hotels, or premier restaurants, there's no telling where
your career can ultimately take you. We empower you to do great
work in a company with 100 years of success, stability and growth.
If you have drive and enjoy the thrill of making things happen -
share our vision and grow with us.Delaware North Companies,
Incorporated and its subsidiaries consider applicants for all
positions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender,
national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran status, sexual
orientation, or any other legally protected status. Delaware North
is an equal opportunity employer.
Keywords: Delaware North, St. Paul , Prep Cook, Minneapolis Airport, Hospitality & Tourism , Saint Paul, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!