Premium Food and Beverage Internship, Target Field
Company: Delaware North
Location: Saint Paul
Posted on: August 3, 2022
The Opportunity Delaware North Sportservice is hiring for a
Premium Food and Beverage Intern to join our team at Target Field
in Minneapolis, Minnesota. As a Premium Food and Beverage Intern,
you will be assisting the management team on training and
scheduling activities for associates at Target Field. On event
days, you will help the Premium Food and Beverage team with running
Premium areas including Clubs, Bars and
- Maintain open communication with client regarding orders in all
- Uphold guest service standards by implementing training
strategies and participating with the rewards and recognition
- Investigate food quality and service complaints.
- Prepare various operational reports; keep records pertaining to
sales and requisitions.
- Assist with inventory control and managing food costs.
- Assist premium managers and supervisors with data entry and
administrative tasks such as scheduling, charge tips reporting,
- Must be at least 18 years old.
- Working towards an associate or bachelor degree in Hospitality
or related field preferred.
- Exceptional presentation and communication skills.
- Exceptional organizational and project management skills.
- Exceptional interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Self-starter and able to work both independently and on a
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment.
- Ability to follow job procedures and manager instructions.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Products including Word and
- Ability to work flexible hours, including evenings, weekends,
and holidays.Physical Requirements
- Ability to lift and carry up to 50 lbs.
- Constant lifting, twisting, reaching, bending, and repetitive
- Ability to stand for extended periods of time.
- Ability to walk up and down stairs.Who We Are Delaware North
has operated concessions, premium dining and retail services at
Target Field since 2010, when the 39,504-seat venue opened. The
state-of-the-art stadium is home of the Minnesota Twins. We provide
a full complement of food and beverage offerings that include
chef-attended action stations, a carving station and Taste of the
Ballpark fan favorites.At Delaware North, you'll love where you
work, who you work with, and how your day unfolds. Whether it's in
sporting venues, casinos, airports, national parks, iconic hotels,
or premier restaurants, there's no telling where your career can
ultimately take you. We empower you to do great work in a company
with 100 years of success, stability and growth. If you have drive
and enjoy the thrill of making things happen - share our vision and
grow with us.Delaware North Companies, Incorporated and its
subsidiaries consider applicants for all positions without regard
to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age,
disability, marital or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any
other legally protected status. Delaware North is an equal
Keywords: Delaware North, St. Paul , Premium Food and Beverage Internship, Target Field, Hospitality & Tourism , Saint Paul, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!