CDL A Delivery Truck Driver Trainee
Location: Saint Paul
Posted on: April 11, 2021
Company: US0047 Sysco Minnesota, Inc.Zip Code:55112Minimum Years of
Experience:Employment Type:Full TimeTravel Percentage: 0Sysco
Minnesota located at 2400 County Road J, Mounds View, Minnesota
- This is a full-time delivery position and we will train you to
get your CDL A license.
- You must possess a CDL A Permit to be considered for this
- As a Driver Trainee, starting hourly rate is $19.29 per hour.
- On Average, our new drivers earn $70,000 per year including
incentive pay and Over-Time.
- All drivers must be able to work Saturday, overtime and
holidays.Walk-In Interviews available:Monday - Friday from 9:00 am
to 2:00 pm.Please follow instructions at the Employee Entrance upon
your arrival. All walk-ins must comply with COVID compliance
- Must wear a 2 or 3 ply mask
- Take temperature
- Complete COVID QuestionnaireJob Summary:Sysco has immediate job
openings for dependable CDL A Delivery Truck Driver Trainees to
safely operate a tractor-trailer and may be required to
unload/deliver various products to an assigned route schedule on an
as-needed basis. Our drivers build relationships with each customer
using their positive, friendly attitude and become familiar with
their operations to meet needs and
- Drivers must be 21+ years of age.
- Submit to pre-employment testing (Drug Screen, Background
Check).Certificates, Licenses, and Registrations
- Requires a valid Class A Commercial Driver Permit with a
"clean" driving record (no single DUI in the last 3 years and no
multiple DUIs within the last 7 years)Professional Skills
- Strong communication skills.
- Good mathematical and arithmetic skills.
- Must have a winning, positive attitude.Physical Demand:
- Must be able to lift, push, or move product weighing up to 100
- Must have schedule flexibility - i.e. overtime hours, working
weekends and holidays, and the ability to start at a variety of
times all are required to successfully meet customers' needs.
- Sysco is more than just a place to work. Our passion for food
and our customers has made us the industry leader. To remain at the
top, we will continue to think bigger, work harder, and never give
- Are you ready to join us?
- Sysco has many benefits for drivers.Benefits:
- Competitive wages.
- Paid Vacation.
- Comprehensive healthcare benefits package, with many coverage
- Generous retirement benefits.
- Employee discount programs.
- Discounts on company stock for associates interested in also
being a shareholder.BENEFITS INFORMATIONYou will be eligible for
benefits effective the first of the month coinciding with or
following 60 days of employment with the Company or in accordance
with state law. Available benefits include health care benefits,
retirement benefits, and paid days off, including sick leave and
vacation. Visit https://www.syscobenefits.com/ to view additional
information on benefits.HOW WE PROTECT OUR ASSOCIATESCOVID-19
- Personal protective equipment and masks provided
- Temperature screenings
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, and cleaning procedures in place
OVERVIEW:Sysco is the global leader in foodservice distribution.
With over 57,000 associates and a fleet of over 13,000 vehicles,
Sysco operates approximately 326 distribution facilities worldwide
and serves more than 625,000 customer locations.We offer our
associates the opportunity to grow personally and professionally,
to contribute to the success of a dynamic organization, and to
serve others in a manner that exceeds their expectations. We're
looking for talented, hard-working individuals to join our team.
Come grow with us and let us show you why Sysco is at the heart of
food and service.AFFIRMATIVE ACTION STATEMENT:Applicants must be
currently authorized to work in the United States.We are proud to
be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer, and
consider qualified applicants without regard to race, color, creed,
religion, ancestry, national origin, sex, sexual orientation,
gender identity, age, disability, veteran status or any other
protected factor under federal, state or local law.This opportunity
is available through Sysco Corporation, its subsidiaries and
Keywords: Sysco, St. Paul , CDL A Delivery Truck Driver Trainee, Hospitality & Tourism , Saint Paul, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!