Registered Nurse (RN)
Company: Emergency Physicians P.A.
Location: Saint Paul
Posted on: September 19, 2023
The Urgency Room, operated by Emergency Physicians PA, offers a
new and better way to receive emergency medical care. We are
currently accepting resumes for our medical support team as a
Registered Nurse at our Vadnais Heights, Woodbury and Eagan, MN
We offer very competitive wages and a great benefits package if
eligible employment status. We provide a professional yet fun work
environment while providing a comforting and pleasant experience
for our patients and guests.
We currently have part-time and per diem positions available. We
provide great care to patients 365 days a year, so our positions
may include evenings, weekends and holidays or a combination.
learn more about The Urgency Room visit
Apply here or at our Urgency Room website, under careers. Emergency
Physicians PA is an EEO/AA employer.
Purpose: The Registered Nurse (RN) manages the current episode of
patient nursing care independently. The RN may directly care for
the patient, or indirectly coordinate patient care by delegating to
other ancillary health care personnel.
Key Result Areas: The primary responsibilities for the Registered
Nurse include but are not limited to:
1. Develop an individualized plan of care for each patient using an
evidence-based approach and application of appropriate growth and
2. Adhere to the physician's plan of care.
3. Deliver excellent nursing care keeping in mind safety, ethics,
efficiency, and patient diversity.
4. Direct, evaluate, and supervise the work of other ancillary
health care personnel in providing delegated nursing services.
5. Administer all technical aspects of the patient's experience or
delegate these aspects including phlebotomy, intravenous cannulas,
assistance with sterile procedures, conscious or deep sedation,
administration of medications, oxygen therapy, EKGs, and any other
technical task ordered by the physician.
6. Document the patient's plan of care and revise the plan as
needed based on patient response.
7. Collaborate with other health team members as well as the
patient/family to acquire the necessary resources and provide
continuity of care.
8. Communicate essential health care and patient data to other
members of the health team.
9. Assess patient and family learning needs and provide teaching to
patients and families.
10. Adhere to all clinic policies and procedures.
11. Practice within the scope of the Minnesota Nurse Practice
12. Adhere to the American Nurses Association Code of Ethics for
13. Perform other duties as required or assigned.
Education and Experience:
Bachelors Degree preferred from an accredited school of registered
nursing and 3-5 years experience in Emergency Nursing or inpatient
hospital telemetry, advanced cardiac care or intensive care.
Required Certificates, Licenses and Registrations:
Valid Minnesota Drivers License or photo identification
Valid Minnesota Registered Nurse License
Currently valid Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation (CPR) card
Emergency Nursing Pediatric Certification (ENPC)
Trauma Nursing Core Course Certification (TNCC)
Currently valid Basic Life Support (BLS) and Advanced Cardiac Life
Support (ACLS) certification
PALS (Pediatric Advanced Life Support)
Keywords: Emergency Physicians P.A., St. Paul , Registered Nurse (RN), Healthcare , Saint Paul, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!