Nursing Assistant Registered, CNA/NAR
Location: Saint Paul
Posted on: March 19, 2023
SIGN-ON BONUS! Receive $1,000 after 60 days of employment and
another $1,000 after 1 year of employment!Starting pay without
experience is $20Amazing benefits listed at the
- Communicating with care and concern toward the resident as an
individual of dignity worthy of respect - seeks to spend social
time with residents assigned to his/her care.
- Observation of resident's condition and communicating changes
- Bathing, oral hygiene, dressing, feeding, walking and other
appropriate rehabilitation measures as assigned.
- Vital signs, catheter care, appropriate application and use of
- Attending to various resident needs, ie: toileting, preventive
skin care, maintaining nutrition and hydration.
- Participates in resident care conferences as requested, follows
care plans when caring for residents.Qualifications:
- Registered on the Nursing Assistant Registry in an active
- Demonstrates an ability and sincere desire to work with the
geriatric resident by showing a sense of responsibility, moral
integrity and common sense.
- Must be able to understand and follow oral and/or written
directions.Our Mission: -Influenced by Christ, Lyngblomsten
provides a ministry of compassionate care and innovative services
to older adults in order to preserve and enhance their quality of
life.Our Guiding Principles:
- For our -participants, Lyngblomsten promotes dignity through
informed choices for living options, respecting individuality, and
orchestrating the best life possible.
- For our participants' -families, Lyngblomsten supports their
needs through careful listening, traveling alongside them as they
walk the journey with their loved ones.
- For our -employees, Lyngblomsten strives to foster an
environment that encourages compassionate caregiving, innovative
thinking, problem-solving, and opportunity seeking.
- Through our -community -of donors, volunteers, corporate
congregations, and socially responsible corporations, Lyngblomsten
encourages the individual to live one's personal ministry by
enhancing the lives of older adults. - -Lyngblomsten is an
award-winning Christian nonprofit organization serving older adults
through healthcare, housing, and community-based services since
1906. Join our team, touch lives, and make a
difference!Lyngblomsten does not discriminate in employment on any
basis protected by law. Please tell us if you require any special
arrangements during the interview process. Upon conditional job
offer of employment, all applicants will be subject to a State of
MN background study.We offer competitive pay and outstanding
benefits, paid training, and scholarship opportunities.Our benefit
package shows how invested we are in our employees. At 60 hours a
pay period you are eligible for:
- Affordable Medical and Dental
- HSA account, plus Employer contribution of:?
- $2100 annually for Single
- $4200 annually for Family
- Free Employee Life Ins. and LTD insurance
- 200% match on of your 2% contribution to a 403B
- Flex/PTO starting at 4.62 hours earned per 80 hours. (Up to 3
weeks the first year)
- Short Term Disability Earn 56 hours per year.
- 7 HolidaysLyngblomsten is an equal employment opportunity
organization and affirmative action employer. Minority, Disability,
Veteran, LGBTQ+.Powered by JazzHR
Keywords: Lyngblomsten, St. Paul , Nursing Assistant Registered, CNA/NAR, Healthcare , Saint Paul, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...