LPN - Home Care - $5,000 Hiring Bonus
Company: Interim HealthCare of the Twin Cities
Location: Saint Paul
Posted on: March 13, 2023
Home Care Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN): - -Enjoy -independence
and flexibility -in the field to visit patients one on one in their
own homes.Hours: Full-time, Days - Monday - Friday with weekend and
holiday rotation.Territory: - The LPN -will have a general
territory within our service area -where they will provide in-home
care to our patients. - -The territory for this position would
primarily be in the South East -section or South West section of
the Twin Cities Metro area.Enjoy some of these notable benefits: -
- Pay Range: $27.66 - $33.63 per hour
- $5,000 hiring bonus!
- Company Car Option / Mileage Reimbursement
- PTO, Holiday Pay, Medical/Dental/Vision, 401k, HSA with Company
Contribution, and more!
- 100% Clinical License Reimbursement
- CEU Reimbursement - Up to $400 a year and 2 days of CEU time
- Scrubs AllowanceBecome a part of Interim HealthCare and:
- Experience a work culture -where you are valued and empowered
to improve the quality -of a patient's life.
- 1:1 nurse-to-patient ratios where you have an impact.
- Be a part of a company that has been -improving people's lives
-for more than 40 years.
- Work with an amazing and fabulous group of people!A few
must-haves for this position: -
- Graduate of a practical (vocational) nursing program for LPN
and has a current license as an LPN in the State of MN.
- At least 1200 hours of experience as an LPN/LVN or completion
of the Office's preceptor program.
- Able to travel within geographic area serviced by office.
-Valid drivers license, and proof of auto insurance is
- CPR Certification requiredSome functions of what you would do
as a LPN:
- Participate -in ongoing interdisciplinary assessment of the
- Participates in the development and evaluation of the plan of
care in partnership with the patient, representative (if any), and
- Provides services that are ordered by the physician as
indicated in the plan of care.
- Recognizes and reports changes in the patient's condition to
the RN supervisor.
- Counsels and educates the patient and family in meeting
healthcare related needs.
- Completes timely and accurate clinical notes including
addressing patient's progress.If you are interested in this
fantastic opportunity, apply now or visit our Careers Page at
Vision and Values of Interim HealthCare of the Twin Cities:We offer
a wide variety of home care ranging from skilled nursing, physical
therapy and other licensed health care services, which help -with
the every day tasks that let people continue living at home where
they are most comfortable. Additionally, we provide hospice care in
the home that can make loved ones as comfortable as possible and
provide support to the family, allowing them to concentrate on
spending quality time together. Interim's mission is firmly rooted
in its long tradition of helping people maintain their safety,
independence and dignity in an environment of mutual respect and
compassion. Interim HealthCare's mission -- Improving People's
Lives.EEO M/F/D/VInterim HealthCare of the Twin Cities -provides
equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and
applicants -without regard to race, color, gender, religion, sexual
orientation, national origin, age, disability or veteran status.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment,
including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination,
layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and
training. The company is committed to complying with the Americans
with Disabilities Act. If you believe that you need reasonable
accommodation in order to apply due to the fact that you have a
disability, we request that you notify the company so that we can
assist you where appropriate.All offers of employment are
contingent upon successful completion of a criminal background
check and drug screening. - -All employees must have COVID-19
vaccination -OR a religious/medical exemption. -PandoLogic.
Keywords: Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN), Location: Saint Paul, MN
Keywords: Interim HealthCare of the Twin Cities, St. Paul , LPN - Home Care - $5,000 Hiring Bonus, Healthcare , Saint Paul, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...