Wound Ostomy and Continence (WOC) RN
Company: Interim HealthCare of the Twin Cities
Location: Saint Paul
Posted on: January 28, 2023
Wound Ostomy and Continence (WOC) NurseHours: - - -Full-time -
Days - Monday - Friday with weekend and holiday rotationEnjoy some
of these notable benefits:
- Annual Salary Range: - $81,120 - $93,600 plus additional rates
when working on the weekends and/or Holiday's.
- $5,000 Hiring Bonus!
- Company Car Option / Mileage Reimbursement
- PTO, Holiday Pay, Medical/Dental/Vision, 401k, HSA with Company
Contribution, and more!
- 100% Clinical License Reimbursement
- CEU Reimbursement - Up to $400 a year and 2 days of CEU time
- Scrubs AllowanceBecome a part of Interim HealthCare and:
- Work with an amazing group of people every day!
- Work independently, out in the field to care for our patient's
one on one wherever they call home.
- Make a difference in your life and the lives of others.
- Be a part of a company that has been -improving people's lives
-for more than 40 years.A few must-haves for this position: - You
-will assist -in caring for patients with stomas (eg, stoma site
marking), acute or chronic wounds (eg, draining wounds, fistulas,
pressure ulcers), and continence disorders. You will initiate
assessments, planning, and implementation of care for patients with
WOC needs in a Home Care setting.
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing and has a current
license as a Registered Nurse in the State of MN.
- Certified through the Wound, Ostomy and Continence Nursing
Certification Board (WOCNCB)
- Two (2) years of current nursing experience.If you are
interested in this fantastic opportunity, apply now! - - -Check out
our website at
https://www.interimhealthcare.com/twincitiesinc/careers/ or find us
at @Interim HealthCare of the Twin Cities.Mission, Vision and
Values of Interim HealthCare of the Twin Cities:Our vision is to be
the provider of choice for Home Care and Hospice services through
our values of integrity, compassion, customer focus, innovation and
financial responsibility. We offer a wide variety of home care
ranging from skilled nursing, physical therapy and other licensed
health care services, which help -with the every day tasks that let
people continue living at home where they are most comfortable.
Additionally, we provide hospice care in the home that can make
loved ones as comfortable as possible and provide support to the
family, allowing them to concentrate on spending quality time
together. Interim's mission is firmly rooted in its long tradition
of helping people maintain their safety, independence and dignity
in an environment of mutual respect and compassion. Interim
HealthCare's mission -- Improving People's Lives.EEO M/F/D/VInterim
HealthCare provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all
employees and applicants for employment without regard to race,
color, gender, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, age,
disability or veteran status. This policy applies to all terms and
conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement,
promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of
absence, compensation and training.PandoLogic. Keywords: Wound Care
Nurse, Location: Saint Paul, MN - 55129
Keywords: Interim HealthCare of the Twin Cities, St. Paul , Wound Ostomy and Continence (WOC) RN, Healthcare , Saint Paul, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!