RN Case Manager, Hospice - NE Metro
Company: Interim HealthCare of the Twin Cities
Location: Saint Paul
Posted on: January 23, 2023
RN Case Manager, Hospice-Enjoyindependence and flexibilityin the
field to visit patients one on one in their own homes.
Hours:Full-time - Monday - Friday - Days - With On Call Rotation
Enjoy some of these notable benefits:
- Annual Salary Range: $76,960- $89,440plus on call pay.
- $5,000 hiring bonus!
- Company Car Option / Mileage Reimbursement
- PTO, Holiday Pay, Medical/Dental/Vision, 401k, HSA with Company
Contribution, and much more!
- 100% Clinical License Reimbursement
- CEU Reimbursement - Up to $400 a year and 2 days of CEU time
- Scrubs Allowance
- Designated emotional, spiritual, and bereavement support
system. Territory: The RNwill have a general territory within our
service areawhere they will provide one on one in-home care to our
patients.The territory for this position would primarily be in the
NorthEastsectionof the Twin Cities Metro area. A few must-haves for
- Licensed to practice as a Registered Nurse in the State of
Minnesota. License is active and in good standing.
- Willingness to travel daily within adesignated area.
- Minimum of twelve (12) months of accumulated experience as a
registered nurse within the last five (5) years or, if no
experience within the last five (5) years, evidence of current
(within the last 12 months) clinical knowledge as deemed
appropriate by the DHCS.
- If a new graduate, 1200 verified hours of employment as a
graduate or registered nurse within the last twelve (12) months or
evidence of completion of a company-approved Preceptor
- One (1) year of hospice care experience preferred.
- Proof of valid drivers license andvalid auto liability
- CPR Certification Become a part of Interim HealthCare and:
- Experience a work culturewhere you are valued and empowered to
improve the qualityof a patient's life.
- 1:1 nurse-to-patient ratios where you have an impact.
- Be a part of a company that has beenimproving people's livesfor
more than 40 years.
- Work with an amazing and fabulous group of people! If you are
interested in this fantastic opportunity, apply now! Check out our
website at https://www.interimhealthcare.com/twincitiesincor find
us at @Interim HealthCare of the Twin Cities. Mission, Vision and
Values of Interim HealthCare of the Twin Cities: Our vision is to
be the provider of choice for Home Care and Hospice services
through our values of integrity, compassion, customer focus,
innovation and financial responsibility. We offer a wide variety of
home care ranging from skilled nursing, physical therapy and other
licensed health care services, which helpwith the every day tasks
that let people continue living at home where they are most
comfortable. Additionally, we provide hospice care in the home that
can make loved ones as comfortable as possible and provide support
to the family, allowing them to concentrate on spending quality
time together. Interims mission is firmly rooted in its long
tradition of helping people maintain their safety, independence and
dignity in an environment of mutual respect and compassion. Interim
HealthCares mission- Improving Peoples Lives. EEO M/F/D/V Interim
HealthCare provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all
employees and applicants for employment without regard to race,
color, gender, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, age,
disability or veteran status. This policy applies to all terms and
conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement,
promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of
absence, compensation and training. PandoLogic. Keywords: Medical
Case Manager, Location: WHITE BEAR LAKE, MN - 55129 , PL:
Keywords: Interim HealthCare of the Twin Cities, St. Paul , RN Case Manager, Hospice - NE Metro, Healthcare , Saint Paul, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!