Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) - Daily Pay - No Nights or Weekends!
Location: Saint Paul
Posted on: November 26, 2022
This is a fantastic role to continue your nursing career path
and work within a setting that offers variety and rewarding
challenges. You will have high-impact work by providing nursing
services, training, and supports to address the medical or
psychiatric needs of individuals with a brain injury, intellectual
and developmental disability, a substance use disorder, and/or has
an emotional or behavioral disability. * Monitor the health
conditions of individuals served and ensure quality services are
* Administer medications and provide documentation as well as
oversee and monitor staff members who administer medications.
* Provide prescribed medical treatment by physician's orders and
personal care services.
* Conduct assessments, implement health care services to be
included in each Individual Service Plan (ISP), and respond to
changes of condition.
* Provide training to staff members including universal
precautions, infection control, and medication administration.
* Serve as liaison and advocate with other medical and professional
service providers as well as work with external agencies to
coordinate services and ensure consistent treatment of individuals
* Provide training for individuals served with topics including
self-medication, prescribed treatments, sex education/STD
prevention, and smoking cessation.
*Qualifications: ** Associate's Degree in Nursing or related field,
or state certificate
* Current state LPN or LVN licensure for state of residence
* Current driver's license, car registration, and auto
* Ability to effectively communicate with staff, individuals
served, and families
*Why Join Us?** Full compensation/benefits package for employees
working 30+ hours/week.
* 401(k) with company match.
* Paid time off and holiday pay.
* Rewarding work, impacting the lives of those you serve, working
alongside a great team of coworkers.
* Enjoy job security with nationwide career development and
*We have a rewarding work environment for you - come join our team
-* *Apply Today!*
At Sevita, we believe that everyone deserves to live a full, more
independent life. Through home and community-based specialized
care, our work changes lives and inspires growth at every turn.
When you join our mission-driven team, you'll create relationships
that motivate us all to be better every day. We have a bright
future and the determination to get there. Join us today - careers,
well lived. Equal Opportunity Employer, including
disability/veterans. Job Type: Full-time Pay: $22.03 per hour
* 401(k) matching
* Dental insurance
* Employee assistance program
* Flexible spending account
* Health insurance
* Health savings account
* Life insurance
* Paid sick time
* Paid time off
* Paid training
* Referral program
* Vision insurance
* Day shift
* Monday to Friday
* No weekends Ability to commute/relocate:
* Red Wing, MN: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before
starting work (Required) Education:
* Associate (Preferred) Experience:
* Nursing/Caregiving: 1 year (Preferred) License/Certification:
* LPN or LVN (Required)
* Driver's License (Required) Work Location: One location
Keywords: Sevita, St. Paul , Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) - Daily Pay - No Nights or Weekends!, Healthcare , Saint Paul, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!